Blizzcon

90 Draenei Warrior
Who from feathermoon is going this year?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I wish....
Reply Quote
Purchase me two tickets and I'll see you there =]
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
02/28/2013 06:44 PMPosted by Lykus
Purchase me two tickets and I'll see you there =]

Bring me ze muffinz
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
If only. ;0)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I'll try, yet again, but I can never seem to get tickets.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
I may try to use my account any my cousins to get tickets.. theres a 4 ticket limit if i get extras i'll let you know.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I would if I could :(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Aww no feathermoonies coming this year?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I'd go, but most of the people I know in game don't live in CA. The few that do save their money for Comic Con or E3 (new consoles!)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I've gone every year except the last time due to the ticket queue booting me for no reason from 134 (yes, I remember that number) to 13,000-something on a refresh .. ARGH...

But pending ticketing issues again this year, I'll see ya there again. :0)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Provided my luck in securing tickets holds out, I'll be going again. Need something to burn my vacation days on anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
If we can get the tickets, Cart, BV, Torage, Gaz, Matblaster, Nats, and myself are in. Several others from AAO have also expressed interest.

If the tickets gods permit, I look forward to meeting some fellow FM'ers, and tip back a few.......dozen.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
WTF? That was posted in an entirely different hunter thread.

That said, if I had money I'd go. But alas. ;>
Edited by Novikova on 3/6/2013 9:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
Assuming I can get tickets, I will be going again as every year.
Reply Quote
A fair sized group of Fellowship of the Dragon folks won't be going to Blizzcon but instead will be gathering for a multi-day party and streaming the event instead.

Kinda sucks to stand in line for 2 hours just to see an event and miss all the other stuff going on.
Blizzcon sounds fun and maybe one year when we aren't doing an event I'll go to the "real thing"!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Me and gahazakul (my younger brother) are planning on just garbing 5 tickets (the most they let you buy with one order) so we can get them to less lucky AAO members but if we are all covered in AAO we we'll let you FMers know.

That's the plan anyway, we see where we are money wise when they go on sale.

Also! if you haven't been and aren't sure if its worth the time and money to go, let me tell you GOOD LORD YES IT IS! me and gahaz went to the last two and had a blast! the events, people, parties and swag are all excellent!
Edited by Torage on 3/13/2013 3:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I shall be there yet again
Reply Quote
I might be there this year, which would be my first. Problem is funds and the fact that all of my RL friends quit playing WoW and most other Blizz games. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
If Gunde is going, i am not going LOL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]