Spring Fling Event! [H]&[A]

91 Troll Druid
Avanii, you and I could go together as color-coordinated bears. Is this allowed? Or possibly dolphins, if there's a pool nearby. We'd be in perfect unison as dolphins, and our prize would be a cinch.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
03/02/2013 07:11 AMPosted by Pretzul
Or possibly dolphins, if there's a pool nearby.
*shudders*
Reply Quote
91 Troll Druid
We should hold the party at Gallywix's Pleasure Palace! Doesn't that sound like a perfect spot for this?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Not a good idea considering it will probably be a murder fest D:!
Reply Quote
91 Troll Druid
Whoops! Sorry, I forgot that the mobs aggro onto all alliance players there. Maybe someplace like Dalaren would be better suited for an event like this.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Well, if Meow isn't able to make it I'll need a partner as well. I'm open to both factions.
Reply Quote
91 Troll Druid
03/03/2013 09:18 AMPosted by Bebbit
Well, if Meow isn't able to make it I'll need a partner as well. I'm open to both factions.

I've got a twilight cultist outfit, if you've got one and would like to join me. Only takes like 30 minutes of farming Silithus cultists to get all 3 pieces.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
03/03/2013 09:29 AMPosted by Pretzul

I've got a twilight cultist outfit, if you've got one and would like to join me. Only takes like 30 minutes of farming Silithus cultists to get all 3 pieces.

I'm sorry, you don't have boobs. And I will not be wearing a dress.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Actually I just realized I'll probably be at work during this event, so nevermind.
Reply Quote
91 Troll Druid
03/03/2013 09:33 AMPosted by Nnutthowze
I'm sorry, you don't have boobs. And I will not be wearing a dress.

I've got moobs, is that good enough for you?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Only if they are covered in chocolate and whip cream.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
How about Doritos crumbs and Mountain Dew stains? I think that's what I saw on him last week.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
Astrum is donating money again. I'll add it to the OP when I know exactly how much.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Sometimes i remember when all the old people where around... Then they died and my house stopped smelling of purse candy.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
Sometimes i remember when all the old people where around... Then they died and my house stopped smelling of purse candy.
I like the fuzzy ones.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I still need a fellow viking! Or a ninja!? How about we dress up as fruit?? *bumps thread to the top*
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
I want to see this fruit idea.

Updated.
Edited by Lyllian on 3/6/2013 3:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
Love bump.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
Here a bump. There a bump.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Everywhere a bump bump?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]