So I come back and.....

90 Draenei Shaman
All my friends went Horde, but a lot of people on the server say the ratio is still Horde favored. What did I miss, I miss a lot of you guys :|
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Only allies say the server is horde favored, it's a perception thing. It is not, population-wise, though it is fairly balanced. It's just that the horde appears to be a little more active in wpvp atm.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Aww Shamwow!!! We miss you too!

You didn't miss much, really.. Just epic battles and the likes..

A lot of Moonglow shenanigans.. Umm... Oh and some contaminated Moonberry is being spread around, try to avoid drinking it!

Moonglow
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Dycern....you look so.....beautiful(?) now........yikes /sad
Edited by Agustav on 3/1/2013 9:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
03/01/2013 09:37 AMPosted by Agustav
Dycern....you look so.....beautiful(?) now........yikes /sad

Umm,.... thanks? xD

... also /sad (IF ONLY I COULD GO HORDE -- on my original NE Dycern. /sob .. screw you lore lovers, I still wish it!
Reply Quote
It's more like a A:H 1.2:1 ratio, I believe. I looked into it back in December and that's what I found at the time.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
03/01/2013 07:54 AMPosted by Shozen
Only allies say the server is horde favored, it's a perception thing. It is not, population-wise, though it is fairly balanced. It's just that the horde appears to be a little more active in wpvp atm.

There are 7000 more account alliance side or something around that... Either way, it is still Alliance favored by a good amount. Makes it more fun for us though.
Edited by Teirvel on 3/1/2013 10:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Yeah I read as well Clover the balance is more heavily favored alliance side. I do see a lot of horde however when leveling but they mostly keep to themselves.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I don't know how accurate this is but this information comes from Warcraft Census

Online Date: 2005-09-13
Total Characters: 26,405
Showing Guild: All
Total Alliance: 13,006 - 49%
Total Horde: 13,399 - 51%
A to H Ratio: 1 : 1
Activity Ratio: 1.2 : 1
103 : 145*
* Number of entries in last 30 day
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]