Grats Big Crits on Heroic Sha

you may of come in 2nd but who's counting, amirite? Also who cares if you picked 10 of your best players and downed him on 10 man, it's all good because at least you got the kill. I'm sure semmi is now crying tears of joy instead of tears of despair. So grats guys, now we're back to the way the realm should be, with an alliance guild at number 1 and big crits right below them.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Instead of trying to argue with you, I will accept defeat and embrace your trolls.

Yes we may have downed him on 10-man, but that just proves how much easier 10-man is if we were able to do it in one night. Wowprogress rankings are the only rankings anyone outside of Sen'jin cares about, and I see our name on top there. Did I do that right?
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Hey guy we got server second, but wowjutsu says we are #1 must be tru LOL.

Maybe if your ego wasn't so big, you would have beat us in dragonsoul, maybe if your ego wasn't so big you would have beat us through this tier even thou you had and lost a 4 boss lead, maybe if you didnt make douche bag comments in your streams we wouldnt have put in extra nights & killed him before you, Good luck next tier your gonna need it, we wont have weddings & vacations holding us back this time to help you.

& no you didn't do it right you came in second no matter what website you look at, you should rename your guild to Bitter Crits.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Or you know hadn't lost over half of our raid team over the course of this tier. Like, thy is something generally would completely destroy a raid team. Instead we pushed hard and got server first 25-man heroic sha (why the !@#$ didn't blizz keep these separate feats is beyond me).

We have gone through so much this tier that not even you %^-*!@# trolls who I previously wished nothing but the best for can bring me down off this. We took far too long for this last boss but we pulled it off. And thanks to those early kill we are US 52- 25man guild and $%^- y'all if you think that's not good enough. That's what matters to me. Feats of strength that try to compare apples to oranges (10 vs 25) are not my priority. What matters is that my team worked their assess off and made it ultimately to our goal. *!@#$ all you want about how you should be ranked number 1. We earned that through our trials and tribulations which is more than I can say for most of you guys.

So ya, grats big crits on this awesome achievement and going through what you had to to get there. You guys rock always in my book <3
Reply Quote
03/01/2013 09:19 AMPosted by Astheria
Or you know hadn't lost over half of our raid team over the course of this tier.
you know why you lost half your raid team? Because you guys are a joke as a guild. You guys should rename your guild to Big Clowns and wear those big red rubber noses that honk when you squeeze them. I mean everyone is already laughing at you guys so why not make it intentional?

So will I see a lot of crying in the heroic sha server 2nd big crits video? If so then I might actually watch one of your episodes, might even push the view count past 10. My call of duty troll videos get more views than your guild videos and I don't even put in half the effort, man it's nice to have another thing I'm better at then your guild.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Or you know hadn't lost over half of our raid team over the course of this tier. Like, thy is something generally would completely destroy a raid team. Instead we pushed hard and got server first 25-man heroic sha (why the !@#$ didn't blizz keep these separate feats is beyond me).

We have gone through so much this tier that not even you %^-*!@# trolls who I previously wished nothing but the best for can bring me down off this. We took far too long for this last boss but we pulled it off. And thanks to those early kill we are US 52- 25man guild and $%^- y'all if you think that's not good enough. That's what matters to me. Feats of strength that try to compare apples to oranges (10 vs 25) are not my priority. What matters is that my team worked their assess off and made it ultimately to our goal. *!@#$ all you want about how you should be ranked number 1. We earned that through our trials and tribulations which is more than I can say for most of you guys.

So ya, grats big crits on this awesome achievement and going through what you had to to get there. You guys rock always in my book <3

I wonder why you lost over half of your raid team over the course of the tier. Very telling statement. Just underscores how no one wants to raid with you trolls even Tomoe who called you guys bad and stated that he was only raiding with you guys due to drama @ Duality (this was said the night NP got their Sha kill btw). We can all petition Blizzard for Server Second Achievements for you guys in Tier 15 & 16.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you're not first, you're last

Ricky Bobby
Edited by Nobody on 3/1/2013 9:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
We lost people because !@#$ real life happens. A majority of them left wow for good. A few went to other places. We have a great group of people and we will continue to improve. That the thing about "first place" there's no where to go but down. So enjoy the fall.

In reference to our show regarding sha, we shall see. I think it will be more focused on you know our guild and what we wnt through rather than a 10 man. And 10 viewers or 10,000 viewers I don't give a %^-*. I make the show for fun. And averhos I have done exactly nothing for you to be such a prick towards me. Just because you have a hate !@#$% for rash doesn't mean that every one of us are ^-*!@#$s. Sorry if you didn't cut it to make main raid team. We had kae and he's like 20 rogues put together, tuff to live up to that.

Either way, I don't post on realm forums often and this is why. Instead of saying "hey our realm has a great 10 and 25 man team and those are both in the top of this game in general" y'all are spitting hatred and fire. We have done something that most in this game will never do at current tier. So %^-* all that noise. Big Crits are awesome people and I am proud to be one of them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I spit fire and brimstone cause I watch & cause I've heard all the smack talk and disrespect for our "great 10 man team" before we even mentioned a word about you, Kinda late to take the high road, with a player like Semmi in your guild it will always be out of reach.
Reply Quote
We lost people because !@#$ real life happens. A majority of them left wow for good. A few went to other places. We have a great group of people and we will continue to improve. That the thing about "first place" there's no where to go but down. So enjoy the fall.

In reference to our show regarding sha, we shall see. I think it will be more focused on you know our guild and what we wnt through rather than a 10 man. And 10 viewers or 10,000 viewers I don't give a %^-*. I make the show for fun. And averhos I have done exactly nothing for you to be such a prick towards me. Just because you have a hate !@#$% for rash doesn't mean that every one of us are ^-*!@#$s. Sorry if you didn't cut it to make main raid team. We had kae and he's like 20 rogues put together, tuff to live up to that.

Either way, I don't post on realm forums often and this is why. Instead of saying "hey our realm has a great 10 and 25 man team and those are both in the top of this game in general" y'all are spitting hatred and fire. We have done something that most in this game will never do at current tier. So %^-* all that noise. Big Crits are awesome people and I am proud to be one of them.
gurl plz i was on the raid team back in wrath when the guild was good. And I'm a "prick" towards you because you guys cry like a 6 year old kid who didn't get the newest pokemon game for his birthday. Honestly you guys have shown that you are the most immature whiniest people on the server. I'd hate to see the way you guys act in real life especially in public. It looks as if the guild is ran by a bunch of preteen drama queens who want nothing more than to act like some mtv wannabes and cry when things don't go their way. I'd really hate to play other games with you guys because the outcome for when you lose would always be: subzero is harder to play than scorpion, m16 is a harder gun to use than the g36c, Bill Rizer is harder to play than Lance Bean, the list goes on and on.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Lol I can see why you enjoy this Ahveros. All I had to do was make a few erroneous statements and a flame war broke out
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I spit fire and brimstone cause I watch & cause I've heard all the smack talk and disrespect for our "great 10 man team" before we even mentioned a word about you, Kinda late to take the high road, with a player like Semmi in your guild it will always be out of reach.

This thread is amusing and a bit sad, but to call a spade a spade, I seem to remember a fair amount of trash talking going on in the NP stream and guild chat that was readable during progression this tier before anything was really heated between the two guilds. Hell even recently I was watching nelberts stream and he had to mute mumble because you guys started ranting about BC

Glass house/stones yadda yadda yadda
Reply Quote
03/01/2013 10:11 AMPosted by Therec
Lol I can see why you enjoy this Ahveros. All I had to do was make a few erroneous statements and a flame war broke out
Yeah it's pretty fun. Sitting here at work on a slow morning, nothing to do but start some flame wars and what not. People from big crits have such huge egos so it's pretty easy to give them a case of the butthurts.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
03/01/2013 10:14 AMPosted by Ahveros
Yeah it's pretty fun. Sitting here at work on a slow morning, nothing to do but start some flame wars and what not. People from big crits have such huge egos so it's pretty easy to give them a case of the butthurts.

What kind of work are you in?
Reply Quote
03/01/2013 10:16 AMPosted by Popes

What kind of work are you in?
Desktop Admin. Pretty easy stuff, just sit in my nice little cozy office. Wait for someone's computer to breakdown so I can fix it. Install new software on all the computers. And sometimes I help the marketing team with designing and creating landing pages.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
03/01/2013 10:12 AMPosted by Cuddles
Glass house/stones yadda yadda yadda

In Canada we live in Igloo's, & if my Igloo was made of Glass it would still be stronger than your house built on Chop Sticks stuck in the ground with one layer of plastic wrap.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
In Canada we live in Igloo's, & if my Igloo was made of Glass it would still be stronger than your house built on Chop Sticks stuck in the ground with one layer of plastic wrap.

Does poutine also grow on trees there? Inquiring minds need to know this
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Ahveros shouldnt you be playing Black Ops or some other !@#$ casual shooter right now?
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk

Does poutine also grow on trees there? Inquiring minds need to know this

It is just starting to become popular in Ontario, lots of places make it wrong, some do it ok, but nothing like a poutine from La Belle Province in Montreal. Only in Quebec can you find poutine growing out in the wild.
Reply Quote
03/01/2013 11:04 AMPosted by Sunkisttuna
Ahveros shouldnt you be playing Black Ops or some other !@#$ casual shooter right now?
I just picked up halo 4, it's the only halo i've been able to play since halo 2. Halo is for the more hardcore, I don't care if you killed sha in call of duty because more guilds have killed sha in call of duty than in halo so therefore the only sha kill that counts is in halo.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]