Grats Big Crits on Heroic Sha

90 Undead Warlock
Ahveros you're the kinda guy who still uses the boltshot after it got nerfed and claims to be lagging when you get butt-puckered by a pro like me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
CANADAS HAS MILK IN BAGS, IT ISN'T EVEN SPARTA BUT IT IS STILL MADNESS!
Reply Quote
I've been destroying people with the suppressor. Such a good gun. I don't care too much for the boltshot, I bet your definition of pro is using the plasma pistol then switching to your main gun. Such a scrub move bro.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
No way bro I use the carbine. No one ever uses it and its unpossible to counter.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Can we go back a couple posts real quick and talk about something that all of you just skipped right over?

Ahveros had an excellent idea... By changing our guild name to <Big Clowns> all of our problems will be solved. If we win realm first things we can make others feel bad because they lost to a bunch of clowns. If we lose though we can blame the poor education we received at Clown College and throw a pie in their face as we run away from the confrontation.
Reply Quote
Can we go back a couple posts real quick and talk about something that all of you just skipped right over?

Ahveros had an excellent idea... By changing our guild name to <Big Clowns> all of our problems will be solved. If we win realm first things we can make others feel bad because they lost to a bunch of clowns. If we lose though we can blame the poor education we received at Clown College and throw a pie in their face as we run away from the confrontation.
finally someone from big crits that I can agree with.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
03/01/2013 09:52 AMPosted by Chåmpoo
with a player like Semmi in your guild it will always be out of reach.

That comment is semmi-unrelated.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Timetopun--ch

best monk name for time NA

but seriously folks is it "time to r end" this discussion?

I"ll be here all week!
Reply Quote
Timetopun--ch

best monk name for time NA

but seriously folks is it "time to r end" this discussion?

I"ll be here all week!
this discussion will go on and on and on and on.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
03/01/2013 09:38 AMPosted by Nobody
If you're not first, you're last

Ricky Bobby

I lol'd.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
My dik bigg :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
My dk bigger
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Hi guys, my name is Discomboz and I'm just here to soak up all the love and joy this thread has to offer. KBAINOW
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
btw Smash045 has the best & most entertaining stream, suzu removed from bookmarks soz.

We called our raid 2 hours early since we were being tools and wiping in hof & 5 of us watched your stream all night, that .8% wipe was a heartbreaker, we thought you had it until we heard the bad call.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
btw Smash045 has the best & most entertaining stream, suzu removed from bookmarks soz.We called our raid 2 hours early since we were being tools and wiping in hof & 5 of us watched your stream all night, that .8% wipe was a heartbreaker, we thought you had it until we heard the bad call.

Rash's stream was pretty hopping as well, we had a few NP peeps drop in and his color commentary is always lolarious.

I felt for the 20 million hp wipe but I was only disheartened a little I knew they could get it again at that point, their consistentcy was much, much better than it had been. Just wasn't sure if they would get it before they called it or not.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I hate getting good kills that late @ night, never sleep after.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
03/01/2013 03:11 PMPosted by Chåmpoo
I hate getting good kills that late @ night, never sleep after.

Aye, several members we're up all night from the rush.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
You could tell they were going to be twitching half the night after that lol.

Hell even my heart was racing and all I was doing was leveling with archaeology
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Yea Rash's expression of relief was pretty epic.

Wish my upload speed was good enough to stream, I would show you how to play a monk badly like a boss.
Edited by Chåmpoo on 3/1/2013 3:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
03/01/2013 03:18 PMPosted by Chåmpoo
Yea Rash's expression of relief was pretty epic.

Yes it was, Rash and Smash045 were great to watch/listen to. Good times.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]