[H] Winterhearts Guild - casual raiding

100 Undead Priest
Guild: Winterhearts Guild - Level 25 guild
Server: US Scarlet Crusade (CST) - Horde
Progression: 4/6 MSV
Previous Tiers: 6/7 Firelands - 8/8 Dragon Soul

Accepting Applications From:
Any

Winterhearts Guild is an all adult guild. Most members know each other out of game, however those we have brought in over time from the server have been integrated like friends and family. We have a strict no BS policy and are just here to have fun. We have been working through MSV progression and are trying to get better attendance for our second raid night.

We raid casually to days a week, we do a lot of group activities such as achievement runs and PvP, as well and old content transmog runs, and achievements. Please do not apply if you are under 21, we are looking for mature outgoing individuals that are just looking to enjoy the game and some online friends without having to deal with guild drama or childish behavior in their guild.

Most of our players are versatile as far as what role they can play in a raid, so please feel free to apply regardless of your spec or class. We ARE looking for healers, but that's not a necessary factor.

Most of us are eastern time zone (EST) so anything we post as far as times, is usually in that format.

Raid Times:
Sunday 1300h, and Monday 1930h

A few things we're looking for:
- Experience, and raid awareness
- A good personality
- Willingness to have fun with a bunch of weird gamers.

Guild Perks:
- All level 25 perks
- Flasks/Potions provided for raids.
- Feasts provided for raids.
- Guild Repairs provided

Please apply in game. Whisper, apply on the guild recruitment tool, or send an in game mail.

In Game Contact: Lahmia (GM), Shadeblade (Officer), Macdaknife (Officer)
Reply Quote
Not sure if your still looking for people. Im 23, and am looking to get into casual raiding. I know Im only lvl 75 but Im leveling very quick and should be 90 within next month. Trying toenjoy the game, make some friends, and get some tips to make myself a better player. I play a Feral/Resto Druid so I hope that would help. Message me in game or on here regardless of decision. Thank you for your time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]