Horde Server PVP Channel Recruitment Thread

90 Pandaren Monk
Wanting wpvp areanas rbgs or just wanting to do bgs? No problem /join hordepvp today and try to find what your looking for we offer world pvp events weekly and the best part is you dont have to leave your guild infact bring your guild to the channel :)

Enjoy and have fun horde
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hope this gets off the ground, good luck and I'll see you around.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
You've already posted this, just bump the last one.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
02/21/2013 04:33 PMPosted by Sorrowness

Can't cause a certain guild spam reported it. So the 1st and 2nd one got removed.
Edited by Mvp on 2/21/2013 4:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
02/21/2013 04:12 PMPosted by Ebiahh
Hope this gets off the ground, good luck and I'll see you around.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
guys enough dont come in here and derail the purpose of the thread dont be blameing other people or guilds keep it just a recruitment thread any questions of suggestions although post them here please
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
bump bc i wanna see more horde for wpvp
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Ill join the chan when i get home :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/21/2013 04:40 PMPosted by Mvp

Can't cause a certain guild spam reported it. So the 1st and 2nd one got removed.

LOL, I love how much you hate Ruinous, automatically assuming it was this guild who reported this thread. I have no idea but I highly doubt that, Ruinous wants Horde pvp to grow as much as anyone else. This persons last two threads got deleted for obvious reasons,

Stay mad Mvp, it just fuels us knowing you're upset.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Wait are there two of these now?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
02/21/2013 08:47 PMPosted by Katalinamoon
Wait are there two of these now?

Recruitment for this channel? There was one, then it got deleted cus derailing and other unknown reason,s and a 2nd one which had the exact same incident. This is the third, of which none of the previous deletions were OP fault.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
want to see better turn out for wpvp For the Horde!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
channel really is growing alot of support from all guilds ginger nation chemical imbalance already dead req if i missed your guild just lemme know now we just gotta get more events going and more leaders running more stuff we have WPVP groups going and TB groups are beginnig to grow if you join dont be shy make groups get to know people all horde are welcome
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
/BUMP
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Ah Gotcha...Keep up the strong work would love to see a good fight!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I actually enjoyed this channel, but while I was RPing with you guys, I saw this.

http://i.imgur.com/FyFr9by.png

So sorry Moneria, You'll need to make a new one.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I luuuurve me some Wpvp, and when I saw you in Goldshire the other day I had a blast 12v3'ing all those mages :P I'm definitely add this channel to my favorites.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/26/2013 10:16 PMPosted by Dimentía
I luuuurve me some Wpvp, and when I saw you in Goldshire the other day I had a blast 12v3'ing all those mages :P I'm definitely add this channel to my favorites.

Ruin has control of it now, it's full of Alliance alts.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Thats a weird thing to do to with a horde chat channel. Theres IRC if you guys are really lonely.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]