PTR Build - 16618

I can understand how its frustrating for alot of the Fistweavers for the mana increase to Jab to be increased yet again. The BRIGHT side is that they did increase Muscle Memories mana return to 4%. Thats no amount to ignore. Not to bad.

I myself am not much of a Fistweaver. So this stuck out to me

we also changed Soothing Mist to generate chi more consistently (to avoid long stretches of bad luck) and increased its generation rate overall.

As it is right now while Mistweaving im not often wanting for Chi. Would be nice for it to be more consistent but im doing Okay. This will be awesome. Cant wait :)
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
I can understand how its frustrating for alot of the Fistweavers for the mana increase to Jab to be increased yet again. The BRIGHT side is that they did increase Muscle Memories mana return to 4%. Thats no amount to ignore. Not to bad.

I myself am not much of a Fistweaver. So this stuck out to me

we also changed Soothing Mist to generate chi more consistently (to avoid long stretches of bad luck) and increased its generation rate overall.

As it is right now while Mistweaving im not often wanting for Chi. Would be nice for it to be more consistent but im doing Okay. This will be awesome. Cant wait :)

Yeah I saw that too and was very excited! I don't fistweave. I never really liked the idea of it but I know many love it.

I was excited to see a buff to chi-generation from ranged.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
what really pisses me off is that the soothing mist buff was originally in 5.1 patch before they reverted it a few days after live.
Reply Quote
Well if thats the case we're getting it back. I've survived okay up til now, which makes this buff seem like Christmas morning to me.

Im confused about all the "sky is falling" people though. Sure there are nerfs to Fistweaving, but Mistweaving was buffed in return. Considerably IMO.

Are they mad that they will be better off Mistweaving now due to its increased chi-gen?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
i think what people are pissed at is that they feel blizz has their head up their !@#...they keep bouncing from trying to nudge people to fistweaving then mistweaving and they can't make up their minds nor can they find a good balance for both.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]