8/16H Exp FuryWarr/WW/Rogue/Rdruid LFG

90 Orc Warrior
Me and 3 buddies of mine are looking for a new guild before 5.2 hits. We have 8/16 Heroic experience with 10/16 in Heroic attempts and looking for a like or better progression guild that has high hopes for serious progression in ToT. We would like to see guilds that have been on the PTR for testing of class and raid.

Our Availability: Sun-Thursday 7 to 9 start to 10-12 end. (Central) Prefer 3/week at 4 hours

We have:
498 Fury Warrior
496 WW Monk
495 DK Unholy for 5.2 or 489 Rogue
497 RDruid

We are all exceptional raiders and bring with us a rare combination of raid awareness and class skill that guilds are looking for. We have been in Raid Leading/Guild Leading/Recruitment Officer/Healing, Tanking, DPS Officer roles throughout our WoW career.

We are in search of a 25m horde guild in need of the classes presented. We are not the caliber players to sit or be second team. We would consider a 10m but with 3 melee and a healer it would be rough on a 10m that is so melee heavy.

Please leave your comments. I rather not see just a bunch of guild spam so actually reading my post and commenting will be greatly appreciated. We want to find a solid, dependable, and well lead progression focused guild. Thank you.

If you have specific question you can add me at Snugglz#1339
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
www.carnage-us.com
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
www.seraphguild.com US- Mal'ganis Horde (Home of Exodus, Gamble, Elitist Jerks) We are currently 7/16, pushing 8/16 right now.

We raid 11pm CST - 2am CST Thursday, Sunday, Monday.

We would be interested, would your resto druid friend be interested in playing Boomkin, our healing team is kind of full right now. But stop on in and check us out.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Hey guys, if you're still looking, Business Attire currently has open recruitment for DPS and healers. We are also 8/16 (couple different bosses though). We'll be going 25 for 5.2, and still have spots to fill. We'd love to see apps from you all! If you want to learn more about our guild, check out our website at businessattireguild.com. Hope to hear from you guys soon!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]