Odin's wa wa wa water girl...

90 Pandaren Warrior
Died really, really, fast....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xKERcjDjMQ&feature=youtu.be

Today Shazzamy killed a helpless level 86 Death Knight. That DK belonged to my guild. I asked the DK the name of the shaman who killed him and when he told me I was so happy because I was live streaming, and I knew that if we killed him he would call moonwater and the goons to his aid. The plan worked and this is what happened, enjoy.

Quick note to the alliance, I may not be the best at PVP or have the best gear, but if you gank lowbies......

I will be there with the power of Garrosh Hellscream's army at my side, to deliver swift and relentless justice to the souls of those who were not able to defend themselves !

#HalfhillgangsterthatganklowbiebecausetheycantdoRGBScuztheyarenogoodatPVP
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Died really, really, fast....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xKERcjDjMQ&feature=youtu.be

Today Shazzamy killed a helpless level 86 Death Knight. That DK belonged to my guild. I asked the DK the name of the shaman who killed him and when he told me I was so happy because I was live streaming, and I knew that if we killed him he would call moonwater and the goons to his aid. The plan worked and this is what happened, enjoy.

Quick note to the alliance, I may not be the best at PVP or have the best gear, but if you gank lowbies......

I will be there with the power of Garrosh Hellscream's army at my side, to deliver swift and relentless justice to the souls of those who were not able to defend themselves !

#HalfhillgangsterthatganklowbiebecausetheycantdoRGBScuztheyarenogoodatPVP

LOL, you only have part of the video, where is the part that I KILLED YOU! Oh thats right anything to make me look bad. Get over yourself, but when you have your people targeting me, trying to kill me, what do you want me to do?? If i remember correct you only killed us once and we killed you 3 times before you moved over to the market to have the guards help you. Bravo you killed me.
Edited by Moonwater on 2/22/2013 4:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Your UI is weird. You don't need all that crap, brah.

skillcapped.com
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
02/22/2013 04:24 PMPosted by Moonwater
LOL, you only have part of the video, where is the part that I KILLED YOU! Oh thats right anything to make me look bad. Get over yourself, but when you have your people targeting me, trying to kill me, what do you want me to do?? If i remember correct you only killed us once and we killed you 3 times before you moved over to the market to have the guards help you. Bravo you killed me.

If by "we killed you" you mean when you guys stayed in the air after we owned you to wait for 8-10 more of you then you're right, you had us out numbered 2 to 1, grats that it takes so many well geared low skilled players to kill a group where I am the best geared.

Challenge, let's Que into two's together, and have both of our partners leave. Just me and moonwater in a cage, no one to heal you, no other butthurt Odins Court members just us, I will record it and post it.

Your UI is weird. You don't need all that crap, brah.

skillcapped.com

My intent was never to do PVP when I came back to wow, was glad in wrath but for the last year (Took a long WoW break) I have been focused on PVE, just started doing PVP again like 2 months ago.

My UI is LUI core with some added goodness, I know I don't need it all, but I like it and I'm used to how it feels as well as the information it gives me, so unless I make a run for glad in S13 I doubt I will change it.

And honestly, With the way things are looking for warriors next patch I don't think we will be seen in competitive arena much. Maybe I'll roll a DK or Monk.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I was just teasing bro. I like it. Nice and clean. Peace
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
02/22/2013 04:24 PMPosted by Moonwater

I don't get why you feel the need to defend yourself. It's puzzling, really. It's pvp. Someone's going to die and it's not always going to be the enemy.

02/22/2013 05:20 PMPosted by Sammilee
Challenge, let's Que into two's together, and have both of our partners leave. Just me and moonwater in a cage, no one to heal you, no other butthurt Odins Court members just us, I will record it and post it.

1v1s and 2v2s aren't balanced. The closest thing to "balanced" in this game is 3s and you're still dependent on your partners' skill levels. I don't even pvp and I know this. Do all pvpers feel the need to stroke their ego over something as silly as 1v1s?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
02/22/2013 05:30 PMPosted by Irefusetodie
1v1s and 2v2s aren't balanced. The closest thing to "balanced" in this game is 3s and you're still dependent on your partners' skill levels. I don't even pvp and I know this. Do all pvpers feel the need to stroke their ego over something as silly as 1v1s?

I think some of us think that 1v1's would solve a lot of disputes about an individual players skill level.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I am so tired of the self righteous attitudes on here. I am better than you, look I even posted a link blah blah blah... I never claimed to be good nor the best but for some reason people need to talk crap on me all the time and I have had enough. I am only defending myself because once again someone had to point out a part of the truth. He cant even post the entire video because he dose not want everyone to see that we took care of business. For the record... anyone that knows Odins Court, we never have 10 players on at the same time. Nice try.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
02/22/2013 05:30 PMPosted by Irefusetodie

I don't get why you feel the need to defend yourself. It's puzzling, really. It's pvp. Someone's going to die and it's not always going to be the enemy.

You're doing it wrong. I can't watch.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
DID you hashtag something you dont do either? I mean 0 RBG wins and like 0 arena achieves. PRO
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
02/22/2013 08:35 PMPosted by Doyouevenhug
DID you hashtag something you dont do either? I mean 0 RBG wins and like 0 arena achieves. PRO

I never said that I did, I was merely pointing out that if any of them were worth there weight in sha-poo that they wouldnot have to camp a level 86 questing zone and they would do some actual PVP.

Edit: wish I could remember my log in from wrath, I would surprise you with arena achieves.
Edited by Sammilee on 2/22/2013 10:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Since you were live streaming and the way the Dk came at my Shammi with three others waiting to drop from the sky the way they did, I think you were looking for a fight, as if you let your dk be bait. Gosh, I dont think that is a guild that I would want to be part of.

lol, you forgot your log in info, sounds like an excuse to me...you know that Blizzard can retrieve that for you? If you need any help, I will be more than happy to point you in the right direction! hahah
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Grats Moonwater! It must be nice having a tribute video like this.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
02/23/2013 06:47 AMPosted by Malibug

http://youtu.be/X9NwXisAwXU

:)
Edited by Poisonz on 2/23/2013 8:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
02/23/2013 08:27 AMPosted by Poisonz

Cool mini map brah
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
OMG sam are you kidding me??? where did you learn to count ??? we NEVER had a 2 vs 1 against you guys as far as taking out the DK my spy popped and I went down and killed em and was leaving ....it's called a PVP server for a reason !! and guess what 3 90's dropped in within 10 secs of him dieing..... golly gee I got rolled by 3 90's and ya I kept you entertained till I got some back up where is the footage where you guy's were dirtnapping? and the correct numbers after everybody was there was 5 of us and 6 of you somewhere a math teacher just fell off there chair tring to figure out how that is 2 vs 1...
Edited by Shazzami on 2/23/2013 2:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
The battle of the noobs....
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
02/23/2013 06:47 AMPosted by Malibug

Thanks, now that I think about this, i have been going about this all wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
02/23/2013 08:27 AMPosted by Poisonz

Great video of you spitting on Moonwater, gosh if that was me i would be pissed. I feel bad for that moonwater.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
^^
Edited by Windover on 2/23/2013 6:15 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]