Jaggylock <Nostra Sentio> is incredibly rude.

90 Pandaren Monk
The op has to be a troll, there's no way anyone is that sensitive in this game. Especially this server. :3
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
As an incredibly rude person myself. I feel that you all should be flying out to kill sha. If you don't want to fly out there then you don't really care that much about killing him.

I am not going to get into an argument with you !@#$% about it though. I am just going to pull the boss when I feel like enough of you have shown up. If you can't get there in the 6 minutes it takes to kill him and hit him 1 time before he dies, then too bad.

grumpycat.jpg
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
I love grumpy cat! But he hates me & everyone else. :{
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I really feel bad for ya dude, sucks that this horribad lock now feels like the man BC he was able to act like a @@@%#@## to someone in SHA. Jaggy its not like you killed someone and made them rage lol. Kid gets excited cause someone called him a jerk when he actually didnt do anything worth trolling abou. Sad bro jaggy, just sad.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Nappybad, you sound pretty upset. Like I really did kill someone and make them rage. More than once. And that someone was probably yourself. Lol, be more mad bro. Be more bad!

Are you one of the bads that rages so hard they make horde chars and come to hate whisper me? Or is that just the rest of your bad friends? Just lemme know, mmk?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Honestly, most the time I feel like people should fly to sha, but if summons are being offered, or the person isn't even on Pandaria at the moment, there are certain exceptions of course.

The OP might of had noble intentions to try to have karma I guess come around by forcing it, but I don't think that played out really well.

Although apparently word spreads around, since I've barely seen most the people in this thread in game or posting.

02/25/2013 08:53 PMPosted by Jaggylock
Lol, be more mad bro. Be more bad!

Also, trolling at its finest.

:l
Edited by Jesterjoe on 2/25/2013 9:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Dangit Jesterjoe, and this whole time I was hoping for your approval!
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Bads calling bads bad....rofl
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
I'm bad. :x
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/25/2013 11:08 PMPosted by Jaggylock
Dangit Jesterjoe, and this whole time I was hoping for your approval!

Wait with bated breath.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
F'kin Kaz, I LOLed
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
02/26/2013 10:12 PMPosted by Noseemee
F'kin Kaz, I LOLed

You two seem like star crossed lovers. The way you won't actually do anything unless the other is there, and things like that.

That's adorable, really. I'm happy you both found love! In a hopeless...place?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Well I thought we were going to let this die, but as Jaggy is still posting I suppose I'll throw in my two cents.

I did nothing wrong. I tried to stick up for some kid who was being attacked by Jaggy for no good reason. Summons were being offered. I was one of the people standing at the stone summoning people. I just happened to miss that kid's message asking for a summon.

Jaggy must have been having a bad day, and decided he would take it out on some stranger, apparently to make himself feel better?

I made this post and then forgot about it. The next day, I said something in trade, an was immediately attacked by Jaggy and all of his guild members.

So I joined their mumble to try to discuss it with them in a reasonable manner. Jaggy was immediately sarcastic, and his guild master friend was just as bad. They basically ganged up on me 5v1 instead of trying to have a normal discussion. They took turns making fun of me and picking on me, not sure why. Obviously I don't give a !@#$, but it says volumes about them as people.

I tried to record them, and then they all froze up and started flipping %^-* about the recording. Apparently they knew they were acting like jackasses and didn't want the server to see what jerks they really were.

Throughout the entire conversation, Jaggy was sarcastic, unfrinetly, combative, and aggressive towards me. Let's be honest, it's easy to pick on someone on the internet, where you can hide behind the safety of anonymity. But I imagine in real life, Jaggy is just a punk kid looking for some form of acceptance. And he's found it among his group of peers at Nostra Sentio.

From the moment I joined that mumble, they were nothing but rude and sarcastic to me. They essentially ganged up on me and bullied me. Again, I really don't give a !@#$. I told them that, no matter what they do, it won't impact the way I play this game. At one point they even threatened to have their old gm talk to all of the other gms from the server's top guilds to ensure that I never got into a raiding guild. They claimed that I was being childish for making this post, but I will absolutely not apologize for bringing to light one of the rudest guilds on the server, who as a matter of habit treat players like %^-* and then laugh about it. From the moment I joined the mumble, it was constant attacks, abuse, and berating.

And all this for what? Calling someone out for being rude when they were most certainly being rude. I get it though. This is a guild who likes to step on people, to pick on people and gang up on them and bully them. They enjoy it. If you don't believe me, hop on their vent for a few minutes and try to have a conversation with Jaggy and his buddies, and you'll see that they are all the same.

They truly are your typical e-thug tough guys. I joined and tried to have a reasonable conversation with them, and was met with nothing but rudness, sarcasm, and threats. Nostra Sentio is a detriment to Bonechewer and the WoW community as a whole.

I'll post a recording that started a few seconds after I joined the mumble. You can see that Jaggy is trying to make a joke of the entire ordeal, and his guildmaster (whos name I don't remember) was obviously shaken. When I first started this audio recording, they all flipped !@#$ and told me to stop recording, eventually kicking me. However, towards the end of our conversation, Jaggy claimed that he had recorded everything. Jaggy, I dare you, post that recording. So the entire community can see what mean, unfriendly, vicious people Nostra Sentio really are.

The audio recording: http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/423386/Mumble-2013-02-24-14-30-24-nostra.typefrag.com-Mixdown.mp3

Sorry for the wall of text. TL;DR:

GM of Nostra Sentio was pissed at me for including the guild name in this post. Jaggy was a sarcastic jackass the entire time. They are all terrible people, and if Jaggy decides to post his alleged recording of the entire conversation, you will all see what scumbags they are. If he does have a recording, he will no doubt edit it to make me sound like the bad guy, and I would only ask that you demand to hear the uncut version, so you can see the truth for yourselves.

Jaggy, Jaggy's GM, Nostra Sentio: Do your worst. Blacklist me from all the guilds on the server. I don't care. I do not respond kindly to intimidation and honestly I think your threats are a load of crap. You obviously care far too much about this game and far too little about the feelings of the real people you are playing with. So go ahead, continue to be complete dicks to everyone you encounter. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourselves, just as the schoolyard bullies enjoy picking on the new kids.

I tried to drop this. We agreed to drop it and move on. You continued posting in this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/27/2013 09:41 PMPosted by Catopotamus
Well I thought we were going to let this die, but as Jaggy is still posting I suppose I'll throw in my two cents.

That's a little more than 2 cents.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Haha, the best part of this is that not a single post I made AFTER you and I talked was directed at you, nor did it involve you, and you are STILL butt hurt. Sorry breh, I can't deal with overly emotional tough guys that asked where I live over mumble so you could come kick my !@#, as you stated.

Thanks for the novel, I appreciate it!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I wondered when this fabled recording would surface.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
TSP

I did nothing wrong. I tried to stick up for some kid who was being attacked by Jaggy for no good reason. Summons were being offered. I was one of the people standing at the stone summoning people. I just happened to miss that kid's message asking for a summon.

Jaggy must have been having a bad day, and decided he would take it out on some stranger, apparently to make himself feel better?

I made this post and then forgot about it. The next day, I said something in trade, an was immediately attacked by Jaggy and all of his guild members.

So I joined their mumble to try to discuss it with them in a reasonable manner. Jaggy was immediately sarcastic, and his guild master friend was just as bad. They basically ganged up on me 5v1 instead of trying to have a normal discussion. They took turns making fun of me and picking on me, not sure why. Obviously I don't give a !@#$, but it says volumes about them as people.

I tried to record them, and then they all froze up and started flipping %^-* about the recording. Apparently they knew they were acting like jackasses and didn't want the server to see what jerks they really were.

Throughout the entire conversation, Jaggy was sarcastic, unfrinetly, combative, and aggressive towards me. Let's be honest, it's easy to pick on someone on the internet, where you can hide behind the safety of anonymity. But I imagine in real life, Jaggy is just a punk kid looking for some form of acceptance. And he's found it among his group of peers at Nostra Sentio.

From the moment I joined that mumble, they were nothing but rude and sarcastic to me. They essentially ganged up on me and bullied me. Again, I really don't give a !@#$. I told them that, no matter what they do, it won't impact the way I play this game. At one point they even threatened to have their old gm talk to all of the other gms from the server's top guilds to ensure that I never got into a raiding guild. They claimed that I was being childish for making this post, but I will absolutely not apologize for bringing to light one of the rudest guilds on the server, who as a matter of habit treat players like %^-* and then laugh about it. From the moment I joined the mumble, it was constant attacks, abuse, and berating.

And all this for what? Calling someone out for being rude when they were most certainly being rude. I get it though. This is a guild who likes to step on people, to pick on people and gang up on them and bully them. They enjoy it. If you don't believe me, hop on their vent for a few minutes and try to have a conversation with Jaggy and his buddies, and you'll see that they are all the same.

They truly are your typical e-thug tough guys. I joined and tried to have a reasonable conversation with them, and was met with nothing but rudness, sarcasm, and threats. Nostra Sentio is a detriment to Bonechewer and the WoW community as a whole.

I'll post a recording that started a few seconds after I joined the mumble. You can see that Jaggy is trying to make a joke of the entire ordeal, and his guildmaster (whos name I don't remember) was obviously shaken. When I first started this audio recording, they all flipped !@#$ and told me to stop recording, eventually kicking me. However, towards the end of our conversation, Jaggy claimed that he had recorded everything. Jaggy, I dare you, post that recording. So the entire community can see what mean, unfriendly, vicious people Nostra Sentio really are.

The audio recording: http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/423386/Mumble-2013-02-24-14-30-24-nostra.typefrag.com-Mixdown.mp3

Sorry for the wall of text. TL;DR:

GM of Nostra Sentio was pissed at me for including the guild name in this post. Jaggy was a sarcastic jackass the entire time. They are all terrible people, and if Jaggy decides to post his alleged recording of the entire conversation, you will all see what scumbags they are. If he does have a recording, he will no doubt edit it to make me sound like the bad guy, and I would only ask that you demand to hear the uncut version, so you can see the truth for yourselves.

Jaggy, Jaggy's GM, Nostra Sentio: Do your worst. Blacklist me from all the guilds on the server. I don't care. I do not respond kindly to intimidation and honestly I think your threats are a load of crap. You obviously care far too much about this game and far too little about the feelings of the real people you are playing with. So go ahead, continue to be complete dicks to everyone you encounter. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourselves, just as the schoolyard bullies enjoy picking on the new kids.

I tried to drop this. We agreed to drop it and move on. You continued posting in this thread.

you really expect anybody to read all that? you could at least divide that !@#$ into chapters dude
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
So you try to save face by writing a book for people to read to make us all look bad? Well sorry but a'int nobody got time for that.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I remember jaggy was in Cryhavoc for a while, I don't remember him all that well but I remember being happy when he left. Go figure
Reply Quote
02/28/2013 06:22 AMPosted by Slashroar
you really expect anybody to read all that? you could at least divide that !@#$ into chapters dude

Catopotamus-

Some of us do read the entire post. Personally, I commend you for standing up here for what you believe. I try to do the same for players who for whatever reason find themselves on the receiving end of abuse by other players. I just don't accept the way people sometimes choose to react--without provocation--to their fellow players. I'm of the belief that we all could act a lot more positively towards one another as players.

So Cato, if these guys blacklist you from the server (which they absolutely do not have the power to do), or if you've decided you'd like to be amongst those who appreciate the sentiment behind the actions you took in the PUG, look me up in game.

Now, if I were you, I'd walk away from this thread now and not return. Just avoid the people you'd rather not play with.

Cheers, bud.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]