Jaggylock <Nostra Sentio> is incredibly rude.

90 Human Paladin
02/23/2013 10:18 PMPosted by Lobster

Damn, now THAT was rude.

WHOA such language! Where are your manners??

you're a butt face
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

I tried to drop this. We agreed to drop it and move on. You continued posting in this thread.

I am not sure how the hell you thought he didn't drop it, he was joking with the general people who were posting in the thread.

No one has contacted you or trolled you since you were in mumble.
This post was pointless and frankly rude.

The part you don't have recorded is you asking Jaggy for a picture of his driver's license so you could "kick his !@#" so don't come here looking for sympathy when you stooped just as low.]

You asked me in mumble if I knew how much of a !****#@% he was. My answer is yes, but he is also a good guy underneath it all in the end we are a guild, a team and you made this way to personal.

Do I appreciate what he did in that group as his teammate? no, but I don't condemn him for it.
Do I appreciate what you did in this post or in our mumble? Even less so, because you are obviously so quick to cast the first stone.

Because I have come to know Jaggy as a very sarcastic person he enjoys getting people riled up, while that may seem cruel and quite possibly is. Most of the people he does it to were being !@#$%^-s far before it happened (Not the case here, but I also understand the frustration with someone not flying out.)

Your comment to me being shaken while you were recording, I was not I would have allowed it had you simply asked, you have to remember some people pay for mumble and I would have just liked that you asked before recording the guild's mumble.]

Now it is your turn to decide. Can you just walk away from this, or has this become a personal vendetta against one man and his guild?

At the end of the day we are all just people.

tl;dr
You sir are an !@#.
Edited by Malwuse on 3/1/2013 9:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
whole lotta typin goin on in here
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

WHOA such language! Where are your manners??

you're a butt face

You're a towel!
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
They might as well make a powder puff server for all these sissies. Yeah, i said it.

http://gifsoup.com/MTEwNjUz

Getting all emo with your abused feelings while gaming. lol

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/35367553.jpg
Edited by Kazmaiersdk on 2/28/2013 4:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

you're a butt face

you're a face butt

awww :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I am 12 and what is this.

02/28/2013 04:18 PMPosted by Kazmaiersdk
powder puff server

Why not a powder donut server?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Well I thought we were going to let this die, but as Jaggy is still posting I suppose I'll throw in my two cents.

I did nothing wrong. I tried to stick up for some kid who was being attacked by Jaggy for no good reason. Summons were being offered. I was one of the people standing at the stone summoning people. I just happened to miss that kid's message asking for a summon.

Jaggy must have been having a bad day, and decided he would take it out on some stranger, apparently to make himself feel better?

I made this post and then forgot about it. The next day, I said something in trade, an was immediately attacked by Jaggy and all of his guild members.

So I joined their mumble to try to discuss it with them in a reasonable manner. Jaggy was immediately sarcastic, and his guild master friend was just as bad. They basically ganged up on me 5v1 instead of trying to have a normal discussion. They took turns making fun of me and picking on me, not sure why. Obviously I don't give a !@#$, but it says volumes about them as people.

I tried to record them, and then they all froze up and started flipping %^-* about the recording. Apparently they knew they were acting like jackasses and didn't want the server to see what jerks they really were.

Throughout the entire conversation, Jaggy was sarcastic, unfrinetly, combative, and aggressive towards me. Let's be honest, it's easy to pick on someone on the internet, where you can hide behind the safety of anonymity. But I imagine in real life, Jaggy is just a punk kid looking for some form of acceptance. And he's found it among his group of peers at Nostra Sentio.

From the moment I joined that mumble, they were nothing but rude and sarcastic to me. They essentially ganged up on me and bullied me. Again, I really don't give a !@#$. I told them that, no matter what they do, it won't impact the way I play this game. At one point they even threatened to have their old gm talk to all of the other gms from the server's top guilds to ensure that I never got into a raiding guild. They claimed that I was being childish for making this post, but I will absolutely not apologize for bringing to light one of the rudest guilds on the server, who as a matter of habit treat players like %^-* and then laugh about it. From the moment I joined the mumble, it was constant attacks, abuse, and berating.

And all this for what? Calling someone out for being rude when they were most certainly being rude. I get it though. This is a guild who likes to step on people, to pick on people and gang up on them and bully them. They enjoy it. If you don't believe me, hop on their vent for a few minutes and try to have a conversation with Jaggy and his buddies, and you'll see that they are all the same.

They truly are your typical e-thug tough guys. I joined and tried to have a reasonable conversation with them, and was met with nothing but rudness, sarcasm, and threats. Nostra Sentio is a detriment to Bonechewer and the WoW community as a whole.

I'll post a recording that started a few seconds after I joined the mumble. You can see that Jaggy is trying to make a joke of the entire ordeal, and his guildmaster (whos name I don't remember) was obviously shaken. When I first started this audio recording, they all flipped !@#$ and told me to stop recording, eventually kicking me. However, towards the end of our conversation, Jaggy claimed that he had recorded everything. Jaggy, I dare you, post that recording. So the entire community can see what mean, unfriendly, vicious people Nostra Sentio really are.

The audio recording: http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/423386/Mumble-2013-02-24-14-30-24-nostra.typefrag.com-Mixdown.mp3

Sorry for the wall of text. TL;DR:

GM of Nostra Sentio was pissed at me for including the guild name in this post. Jaggy was a sarcastic jackass the entire time. They are all terrible people, and if Jaggy decides to post his alleged recording of the entire conversation, you will all see what scumbags they are. If he does have a recording, he will no doubt edit it to make me sound like the bad guy, and I would only ask that you demand to hear the uncut version, so you can see the truth for yourselves.

Jaggy, Jaggy's GM, Nostra Sentio: Do your worst. Blacklist me from all the guilds on the server. I don't care. I do not respond kindly to intimidation and honestly I think your threats are a load of crap. You obviously care far too much about this game and far too little about the feelings of the real people you are playing with. So go ahead, continue to be complete dicks to everyone you encounter. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourselves, just as the schoolyard bullies enjoy picking on the new kids.

I tried to drop this. We agreed to drop it and move on. You continued posting in this thread.

It's been a long time since I've seen someone get this butthurt on Bonechewer.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
A wall of text is something that is frowned upon in most, actually virtually all Internet societies, including forums, chat boards, and Uncyclopedia. You should not make walls of text because it can get you banned anywhere unless it is a place that encourages walls of text. I highly doubt any place does support something so irritating and annoying, but anything can exist, but not really because unless you are in heaven then that can happen. But no one actually knows that was just a hypothesis, a lame one that is. Actually not really lame. You can create a wall of text supporting site, but you would be hated if you do that, so do not. But you can if you like, but I discourage that. Now on to the actual information of walls of texts. The wall of text was invented when the Internet was invented, but actually it was slow at that time. So whenever it became fast. But there would need to be some free or not free community for people, and that community would be able to have walls of text. But that community probably wouldn't have actually invented the wall of text. So basically, no one except God and Al Gore knows when or where or how the wall of text existed/was invented. Noobs probably invented, but probably not. Who knows. Walls of texts are usually filled with a lot of useless information and junk. Information and junk can be the same, but only if the information is junk or the junk is information. But who cares. The information/junk inside a wall of text are usually related to wherever the wall of text is located, but the best walls of text, which are actually the most irritating, most eye-bleeding ones, are completely random. Walls of text usually make the reader asplode or have their eyes bleed and fall out of their sockets. A number of people can stand it, but not read them. Actually some people can stand and read them. Those people do not have short attention spans. These are boring and patient people who have no life or have all the time in their hands, which are the same, but not really. The punishment of what making walls of text varies of the strictness of the community. But it doesn't really matter. Nobody cares. Walls of texts should be free of links, different font colors, strange characters, which are those other symbols used in society, and capital letters because it ruins the whole purpose of the infamy of walls of texts. It makes them look !@#$ing dumb and weird. Walls of texts are obviously free of huge spaces and outstanding things like capital letters. Of course, paragraphs should never be in a wall of text. Walls of text are known to create nausea, confusion, head explosion, and others. The others being something I can not think of either because I am lazy or if I do not feel like it or I can not actually think of anything. Like what the %^-*? That was a rhetorical question right there. What the !@#$? You are actually not requesting a satisfactory answer, you just say that because you try to be funny or you feel like it or if you are pissed off. You must get a proper %^-*!-slapping to stop making walls of text, but if you are weird then that doesn't apply to you. Walls of text are defeated by deleting them or splitting them into paragraphs. Or some other things that would work but will take hours to think of. People are considered a nuisance if they create walls of text. This might be the end. If you hope this is the end, I am not sure. But if I was not sure then I wouldn't be talking. I should know. Or should I? The best way to make a better and good wall of text is to copy and paste what you previously typed or write. Hey, that reminds me. Walls of text aren't always on the internet! They could be anywhere that is able to produce symbols. D'oh.
Edited by Kazmaiersdk on 3/1/2013 12:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
02/27/2013 09:41 PMPosted by Catopotamus
They took turns making fun of me and picking on me, not sure why. Obviously I don't give a !@#$,

...creates a QQ forum about it.

02/28/2013 06:22 AMPosted by Slashroar
you really expect anybody to read all that? you could at least divide that !@#$ into chapters dude

not gonna lie.. i sorta did....
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
TSP
03/01/2013 01:02 AMPosted by Mitnal
They took turns making fun of me and picking on me, not sure why. Obviously I don't give a !@#$,

...creates a QQ forum about it.

you really expect anybody to read all that? you could at least divide that !@#$ into chapters dude

not gonna lie.. i sorta did....

you probably thought you'd get an achievement
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
WASHINGTON—Unable to rest their eyes on a colorful photograph or boldface heading that could be easily skimmed and forgotten about, Americans collectively recoiled Monday when confronted with a solid block of uninterrupted text. Dumbfounded citizens from Maine to California gazed helplessly at the frightening chunk of print, unsure of what to do next. Without an illustration, chart, or embedded YouTube video to ease them in, millions were frozen in place, terrified by the sight of one long, unbroken string of English words. "Why won't it just tell me what it's about?" said Boston resident Charlyne Thomson, who was bombarded with the overwhelming mass of black text late Monday afternoon. "There are no bullet points, no highlighted parts. I've looked everywhere—there's nothing here but words." "Ow," Thomson added after reading the first and last lines in an attempt to get the gist of whatever the article, review, or possibly recipe was about. At 3:16 p.m., a deafening sigh was heard across the country as the nation grappled with the daunting cascade of syllables, whose unfamiliar letter-upon-letter structure stretched on for an endless 500 words. Children wailed for the attention of their bewildered parents, businesses were shuttered, and local governments ground to a halt as Americans scanned the text in vain for a web link to click on. Sources also reported a 450 percent rise in temple rubbing and under-the-breath cursing around this time. "It demands so much of my time and concentration," said Chicago resident Dale Huza, who was confronted by the confusing mound of words early Monday afternoon. "This large block of text, it expects me to figure everything out on my own, and I hate it." "I've never seen anything like it," said Mark Shelton, a high school teacher from St. Paul, MN who stared blankly at the page in front of him for several minutes before finally holding it up to his ear. "What does it want from us?" As the public grows more desperate, scholars are working to randomly italicize different sections of the text, hoping the italics will land on the important parts and allow everyone to go on with their day. For now, though, millions of panicked and exhausted Americans continue to repetitively search the single column of print from top to bottom and right to left, looking for even the slightest semblance of meaning or perhaps a blurb. Some have speculated that the never-ending flood of sentences may be a news article, medical study, urgent product recall notice, letter, user agreement, or even a binding contract of some kind. But until the news does a segment in which they take sections of the text and read them aloud in a slow, calm voice while highlighting those same words on the screen, no one can say for sure. There are some, however, who remain unfazed by the virtual hailstorm of alternating consonants and vowels, and are determined to ignore it. "I'm sure if it's important enough, they'll let us know some other way," Detroit local Janet Landsman said. "After all, it can't be that serious. If there were anything worthwhile buried deep in that block of impenetrable English, it would at least have an accompanying photo of a celebrity or a large humorous title containing a pop culture reference." Added Landsman, "Whatever it is, I'm pretty sure it doesn't even have a point."
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Gayrrod's wall of text

You never cease to suprise me sir.
Edited by Malwuse on 3/1/2013 9:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't even know what's going on anymore. I'm just going to post cat gifs until this thread dies.

http://i.imgur.com/xUHdw.gif
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
TSP
I don't even know what's going on anymore. I'm just going to post cat gifs until this thread dies.

cat gifs will keep the thread alive forever
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

I approve

http://www.catgifpage.com/the-black-enemy
Edited by Brúnor on 3/1/2013 10:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://i.imgur.com/pk1Af.gif
Edited by Peach on 3/1/2013 11:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
03/01/2013 03:52 PMPosted by Peach
http://http://i.imgur.com/pk1Af.gif

One too many http's. Also, I approve of cat gifs in butthurt threads.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
http://imgur.com/yvTvqYF Dont mind me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]