Most OP class 5.2

90 Undead Priest
Hey guys. just wanted to start a discussion on what everyone thinks is going to be the most op class 5.2. I am not looking to re roll or anything I just to stir the pot and see what people think.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
search function is your friend (fotm)

stop being lazy
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
ITT sub 1500 ret pallies incoming to scream mages are overpowered
Reply Quote
43 Human Hunter
02/23/2013 09:26 PMPosted by Anurakis
ITT sub 1500 ret pallies incoming to scream mages are overpowered

The 1600 Spriest who defends Mages because he plays with one is already here.
Edited by Carleathana on 2/23/2013 10:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
or he has a valid point that some pretty awful players, as you may be, tend to complain about Mages pretty mindlessly.

But I am a Disc playing with a Mage, so I have no opinion.
Reply Quote
43 Human Hunter
or he has a valid point that some pretty awful players, as you may be, tend to complain about Mages pretty mindlessly.

But I am a Disc playing with a Mage, so I have no opinion.

http://i.imgur.com/j5Vbdcj.jpg

Screenshot from PTR arenas. Mage doing 305,571 damage in 3 globals with nothing but instant cast Frozen Orb and instant cast Icelance spam. Seems like you're mindlessly defending something that's blatantly broken. It's okay to be stupid, but please keep it to yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Rogues and mages. More QQ threads needed.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
What did I defend exactly? Please quote it so I can mock your intelligence.

Or don't, because at this point my attention to the matter is diverted by the overwhelming idiocy presented by your link, considering the matter of this topic has nothing to do with the PTR (although the thread may) and you merely wish to flaunt worthless material and preach it religiously.

How sweet is irony? Only bitter sweet I'm afraid.
Edited by Conslol on 2/23/2013 10:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
43 Human Hunter
What did I defend exactly? Please quote it so I can mock your intelligence.

Or don't, because at this point my attention to the matter is diverted by the overwhelming idiocy presented by your link, considering the matter of this thread has nothing to do with the PTR and you merely wish to flaunt worthless material and preach it religiously.

How sweet is irony? Only bitter sweet I'm afraid.

The title of this thread is "Most OP class 5.2". Patch 5.2 is on the PTR, therefore I linked a screenshot showing overpowered Mage damage on the Patch 5.2 PTR. Gosh, this has to be most embarrassing for you. As I already said, it's okay to be stupid but please keep it to yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I corrected myself before you managed to concoct a simple thought, what you displayed wasn't relevant to the topic that you commented on.

But again, I rather embrace a mistake of thought (not principal) than embrace asininity, which is more than you could say yourself.

I'm also waiting for that quote, which seems to be lost. How interesting.
Edited by Conslol on 2/23/2013 10:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
43 Human Hunter
I corrected myself before you managed to concoct a simple thought, what you displayed wasn't relevant to the topic that you commented on.

But again, I rather embrace a mistake of thought (not principal) than embrace asininity, which is more than you could say yourself.

I'm also waiting for that quote, which seems to be lost. How interesting.

You're boring me at this point.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Was it that easy? Your only point was to point out a mistake?

The credibility of people who complain about Mages, ladies and gentlemen.

Oh well, thanks for your time I suppose. Its value outweighs yours.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Eh, quite a few classes are capable of very high damage on the PTR currently. Didn't take any screenies, but just a few numbers I jotted down playing various characters;
132k Powershot, followed by a 78k Chimera Shot. 90-135k Obliterates, 98k Rising Sun Kick, into a 180k Fists of Fury, chain-Lava Bursts for about 85-97k each, 290k damage in a Deep Freeze.

Keep in mind these were mostly in duels, in BiS gear and probably shouldn't be representative of what would happen in a team setting.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Rogues, Monks, DKs, Warriors, Hunters, Priests, Druids No particular order
Reply Quote
43 Human Hunter
Was it that easy? Your only point was to point out a mistake?

The credibility of people who complain about Mages, ladies and gentlemen.

Oh well, thanks for your time I suppose. Its value outweighs yours.

What quote is it that you're waiting for exactly? The Priest I quoted said "ITT sub 1500 ret pallies incoming to scream mages are overpowered" suggesting that if you complain about Mages being overpowered you were sub 1500 or bad. You said that he had a point and that people mindlessly complain about Mages implying that you think the complaints are unwarranted and only coming from bad players, ie defending them. Are you about finished embarrassing yourself? What I just typed out was common sense and shouldn't have had to been explained. You're not very good at this and you really are boring me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
You don't even know what quote I'm referencing because your comprehension is sub-par. I'm not bored, but man I'm not enthralled. If you're gonna start an argument on the forums, you think you would have intelligence to understand basic sentences, but I guess not. I'll save myself some time.

02/23/2013 10:17 PMPosted by Carleathana
Seems like you're mindlessly defending something that's blatantly broken.

02/23/2013 10:21 PMPosted by Conslol
What did I defend exactly?

I'm not very good at this yet I've made every point and invalidated yours, and you've done...

Well you've managed to waste space, but you're used to that.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
02/23/2013 10:40 PMPosted by Bultek
132k Powershot

132k in the 2.5 globals isnt bad.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/23/2013 10:53 PMPosted by Célinedion
The Priest I quoted said "ITT sub 1500 ret pallies incoming to scream mages are overpowered" suggesting that if you complain about Mages being overpowered you were sub 1500 or bad.

he's not suggesting that anyone who complains about mages being overpowered is bad

he is referring to several specific ret paladins who post here and constantly complain about mages, not naming names though

Just like the US when it comes to nuclear weapons aboard ships, I neither confirm nor deny the veracity of your statement.
Reply Quote
43 Human Hunter
You don't even know what quote I'm referencing because your comprehension is sub-par. I'm not bored, but man I'm not enthralled. If you're gonna start an argument on the forums, you think you would have intelligence to understand basic sentences, but I guess not. I'll save myself some time.

Seems like you're mindlessly defending something that's blatantly broken.

What did I defend exactly?

I'm not very good at this yet I've made every point and invalidated yours, and you've done...

Well you've managed to waste space, but you're used to that.

I've managed to reply to you when you typed a whole bunch but didn't really say anything worth replying to (you should be pretty thankful honestly), and I've called you out and made you look stupid for saying that a screenshot of Mage damage on the 5.2 PTR has nothing do with a thread title "Most OP class 5.2". Anything else you need before I exit this thread victoriously?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]