Sacred Shield or Eternal Flame?

90 Tauren Paladin
I just started healing LFR and was wondering is it better to go with Sacred Shield and spend Holy Power mostly on Light of Dawn, or should I go with Eternal Flame and use my Holy Power to sprinkle that around the raid?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'd go with EF and sprinkle that around, it'll give you something to do.
Reply Quote
56 Worgen Warrior
EF for healing, SS is limited to one target. I tend to take it on my prot spec, and keep it on myself, I take EF on holy though every time. Plus, it lights your target on fire. :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Eternal Flame is really fun and pretty. It's sad we have to choose between them since Sacred Shield is rather pretty also. However, it's pretty fun to pretend to be a rejuv druid and just sprinkle eternal flame on all your raid members.

From my limited experience, I'd say eternal flame has the possibility of doing more healing, but of course light of dawn does more burst healing.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
EF Is boss. It's affected by mastery and heals the beacon
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]