Stonemauls Death

90 Goblin Hunter
Stonemaul has a problem the Dev's don't want to admit, but its something we the players know all too well. Stonemaul is on its last few heart beats. The servers best guilds are breaking, players are moving or UN-subscribing, City Raids are a gone, trades are dead, AH is over ran by bots. Stonemaul is nearly gone. Cross Realm helped to bring us world pvp and ganks again, but did nothing to help the economy of Stonemaul.

I ask for the Dev's to cut there losses and merge Stonemaul to another server or another server with Stonemaul. Repopulate the servers.

If merges won't happen give the players the right to move to another server that we can be happy again. An do it for free. Players have put a lot of time in, have a lot of love for the characters. An when you force us to either spend the 100 bucks to move all of our toons, many just pick to UN-subscribe.

Bite the bullet Blizzard, and help us be happy again.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Just suck it up and leave. They're not going to magically do what they've needed to/should've done years ago. They make so much money off server xfers because of it.
Edited by Caides on 2/24/2013 7:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
force us to either spend the 100 bucks to move all of our toons

With the amount of suckers doing just this - why bother merging? Obviously they aren't un-subscribing at that much of an alarming rate or they'd sure do something about it.

You do realize they are a for-profit corporation, right?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
02/24/2013 11:20 PMPosted by Seventizz
force us to either spend the 100 bucks to move all of our toons

With the amount of suckers doing just this - why bother merging? Obviously they aren't un-subscribing at that much of an alarming rate or they'd sure do something about it.

You do realize they are a for-profit corporation, right?

Pretty much all of this. There's also no way I'd only spend $100 moving my toons servers now. I would spend almost $400 ontop of the $65 I spent moving this toon because I had way too much gold to leave behind on this server, so I had to take a guild bank with me. I think it's stupid, but, as 7 already stated, they do this for the money and why address this, when it's just making them more money?
Edited by Caides on 2/25/2013 3:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
City Raids are a gone,

Oh yeah? I seem to recall a failed raid against Stormwind the other night. Just cuz you horde can't pvp is no reason to server merge! Haha! Personally, I love the new Stonemaul!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
All my alts are still here. Im lucky if I can find one person I recognize after spending an hour in SW anymore though.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
pretty much, barely log on anymore
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
They do need to merge the servers.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Horde can't pvp?
Thats cute.

And personally I like the "small town" feel of Stonemaul.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Horde can't pvp?
Thats cute.

And personally I like the "small town" feel of Stonemaul.

It was a small town in cata. It's a ghost town now.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Horde can't pvp?
Thats cute.

It's also correct. The top rated RBG guild is ALLIANCE on this server and in ALL brackets of arena the ALLIANCE has the majority of teams in the top 5 on this server.
Reply Quote
Horde can't pvp?
Thats cute.

It's also correct. The top rated RBG guild is ALLIANCE on this server and in ALL brackets of arena the ALLIANCE has the majority of teams in the top 5 on this server.

While this may be true - I must remind you that the top pet battler on the server is HORDE, aka ME! That's what's important.

http://www.wowprogress.com/petscore/us/stonemaul/
Edited by Seventizz on 2/26/2013 9:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The only way I'd approve of a merger would be if we merged with an RP server.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
03/01/2013 12:52 AMPosted by Anesthetist
The only way I'd approve of a merger would be if we merged with an RP server.

Ugh, she's not kidding. She even RPs in readID chat.

'I'm fighting Mantid and keeping Pandaria safe'.

"
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Let it empty out. People bug me. Trade chat is somewhat less amusing without certain jokers pushing the envelope of decency, but hey, Ill live. Another server would be exactly the same except there would be more weirdos wandering around breathing all my pixels. The "economy" still works and I can afford all the shiny things I need. Not being particularly social, I would try and kill an ally out in the wilderness like a hordie... ...if I could. Im a lone wolf and have never cared to join a guild. Blizzard has been grabbing my cash with its sweaty little hands for years now... ...Im not giving them a bent copper more than I have to. Oh Im sorry if all the cool preppy jock toons went to a happenin' server and left us poor fat nerdy reject toons on a generic server... ...*bursts out in song* 'Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, guess Ill go eat worms, long thin slimy ones, short fat juicy ones, itsy bitsy fuzzy wuzzy worms....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/04/2013 12:16 PMPosted by Balslick
Let it empty out. People bug me. Trade chat is somewhat less amusing without certain jokers pushing the envelope of decency, but hey, Ill live. Another server would be exactly the same except there would be more weirdos wandering around breathing all my pixels. The "economy" still works and I can afford all the shiny things I need. Not being particularly social, I would try and kill an ally out in the wilderness like a hordie... ...if I could. Im a lone wolf and have never cared to join a guild. Blizzard has been grabbing my cash with its sweaty little hands for years now... ...Im not giving them a bent copper more than I have to. Oh Im sorry if all the cool preppy jock toons went to a happenin' server and left us poor fat nerdy reject toons on a generic server... ...*bursts out in song* 'Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, guess Ill go eat worms, long thin slimy ones, short fat juicy ones, itsy bitsy fuzzy wuzzy worms....

Hates people. Plays MMO.

You are cool and edgy dude!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Welcome back, Balslick.

We missed you! Some people just can't handle real talk.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Hate to break it to you, but Stonemaul was a hell hole well before Pandaria.
Reply Quote
You guys should be so lucky. Try logging onto Illidan today - they had to wait in a queue of 300. The zone was a lagfest and tagging spawns was a major concern.

edit: WHY AM I BALD!?! I always rock the silver horseshoe. :(
Edited by Seventizz on 3/6/2013 4:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Here's a Joke.

Stonemaul.

Here's another.

People asking for free transfers! XD Like Blizzard has EVER given you anything for free XD

Okay Okay. No really this time.

How many Stonemaulers does it take to screw in a light bulb???

None, because they are too busy talking about how good the old one was...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]