New Ravenholdt thread up in General.

80 Tauren Druid
Lets keep it carefully bumped (ie., not spam-bumped, but genuinely bumped) if we can.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7979928805?page=1#17

Including a link to the thread in case it gets buried over there. :x

I added my two coppers!
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
I really probably should have posted that on my Ally character, now that I think about it. I rarely play Durh.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
02/25/2013 07:38 AMPosted by Solaru
OP, good job trying to kill your server.

This person makes me sad.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
02/25/2013 11:37 AMPosted by Ryöka
OP, good job trying to kill your server.

Hah. I just don't think they realize how efficient Ravenholdt is at self-policing itself.

Any problems we've had in the past kinda resolved themselves; the perpetrators feel like they don't belong and move on.

Probably one of my favorite aspects of this community.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Saw it earlier, made me happy. Lets bring folks in! Get this World PVP a-kicking.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Edited by Tîmelord on 3/4/2013 7:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Okay... maybe I'm not the best ambassador. I just gots no patience for people who'd rather complain than find a resolution to their situation.... -_-

I posted though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
02/25/2013 03:55 PMPosted by Tîmelord

I get a kick out of how there's always some random naysayer.

Solaru was all over the CRZ Feedback threads, downplaying all the negative aspects of CRZ.
Reply Quote
Thank you for doing this, Durh! I'll be sure to stop by the thread and offer my insight.
Reply Quote
62 Draenei Death Knight
Just made a character there, because of that thread. My friend is too. Neither of us have played long, in fact a short time actually. :) Neither have we done pvp. But the comment of someone over there on general saying "oh its not that bad" intrigued us. We both are looking around the starter area now going oh I hope this really isn't too bad LOL...see you all there :)
Reply Quote
02/25/2013 05:50 PMPosted by Lunarria
Just made a character there, because of that thread. My friend is too. Neither of us have played long, in fact a short time actually. :) Neither have we done pvp. But the comment of someone over there on general saying "oh its not that bad" intrigued us. We both are looking around the starter area now going oh I hope this really isn't too bad LOL...see you all there :)

Welcome to Ravenholdt! I'm glad that you decided to give us a chance and I hope that you'll come to enjoy the server as much as we do. If you're playing Alliance, I would recommend joining the /RP channel and introducing yourselves. Also, there is a guild called <BARBARIANS> that was created specifically to help new transfers learn about the server, RP, and WoW in general.

Finally, don't let the PvP aspect scare you. While you will likely die, it's also adds a lot to the game. There are people who will help you out if you're having too much trouble, so please don't be afraid to whisper for help. I don't think you'll have much of an issue in lowbie zones though.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Also, I added an "Aer Post" on the general forums. *laughs* It's been a while!
Reply Quote
43 Gnome Warlock
I'm a barbarian.

/rawr
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
-
Edited by Tîmelord on 3/4/2013 7:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
6 Gnome Warlock
02/25/2013 06:17 PMPosted by Aerana

Welcome to Ravenholdt! I'm glad that you decided to give us a chance and I hope that you'll come to enjoy the server as much as we do. If you're playing Alliance, I would recommend joining the /RP channel and introducing yourselves. Also, there is a guild called <BARBARIANS> that was created specifically to help new transfers learn about the server, RP, and WoW in general.

Finally, don't let the PvP aspect scare you. While you will likely die, it's also adds a lot to the game. There are people who will help you out if you're having too much trouble, so please don't be afraid to whisper for help. I don't think you'll have much of an issue in lowbie zones though.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Also, I added an "Aer Post" on the general forums. *laughs* It's been a while!

So far, so good! And I think we have some more people following us to this server. They are not real new like we are, but they are looking for a new server. We talked to them tonight again and they may be over as soon as Wens. Here's hoping I can find someone from that new persons guild soon :) Thanks again for the suggestion to come here. See ya round the playground all :)
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
I'm a barbarian.

/rawr

Can I keep her? Please? Puhleeeeeeze?!!!

I'll feed her and pet her and take her for walks and make sure she trains her Voidwalker to use the pan!
Reply Quote
43 Gnome Warlock
I'm a barbarian.

/rawr

Can I keep her? Please? Puhleeeeeeze?!!!

I'll feed her and pet her and take her for walks and make sure she trains her Voidwalker to use the pan!

I don't make a very good pet, I tend to infect the furniture and household fittings quite effectively. Besides, my pets would then be owned by a pet, which would make them all confused.

It's probably best I don't get enslaved myself. I'll consider the option later.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
-
Edited by Tîmelord on 3/4/2013 7:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
/russels hair
Yes Durth you can keep her, she may take a lil'train'in though :P

'm a barbarian.

/rawr

Welcome to Ravenholdt!

Just wanted to note Clandestine is starting to see more recruits coming from other servers in our ranks. Most notably we had a recruit yesterday saying they decided to switch over from Area 52 partially because of the thread Durth has set up in General.

Once again, Nice work Durth!
Edited by Mockrabbit on 2/27/2013 8:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
02/26/2013 11:18 PMPosted by Tîmelord
Why does Goofy live like a human while Pluto lives like a dog?

Because the dish ran away with the spoon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]