Fine

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Priest
So here is the deal: There is a guild on Kil'Jaeden that is exploiting a phasing bug and intentionally crashes and/or lags out the server. I (and everyone on the Horde side) have submitted a dozen or more tickets about this and all we get is an automated response. Big surprise, right?

What is bothering me, is after years and years of loyalty and dedication to this game... our concerns are completely blown off. This alliance guild Im referring to openly discusses crashing our servers. They intentionally load 4-5 40m raids and either go to the Shrine or Orgrimmar where they sit spamming AOE/Yell and run in and out of the phasing spots to make sure we cannot engage them in PVP.

This is clearly harassment. This is clearly against the TOS. They are intentionally planning to ruin not just one person, but an entire faction of people's game experience. The entire guild needs some kind of action taken against them, some warning and in addition to that... FIX THE PROBLEM BLIZZARD. Its been MONTHS.

I dont know about all of you, but I have a job and real life commitments. The times I have to sit down and goof off on a video game are scarce and when I do, I dont want to sit here frustrated.

Im not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but Im sick to death of getting blown off and I want a response of some kind. Some indication that this crap is going to be fixed or you can shove this game straight in your... well, <3 Thanks for the time you took to read this!!!
Edited by Chastise on 2/27/2013 6:43 PM PST
90 Gnome Warlock
Remove the guild name from your post, calling out other players and guilds is NOT allowed on the forums. You are not being ignored, every single report is looked into and investigated.

This isn't the correct place to post this, and quite frankly none of the forums are. This is an issue that most be done via a ticket, no one on the forums can do anything about this.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Clearly you didnt read what I said, guy. I have submitted tickets about this. I and everyone I know on my entire server have submitted tickets over this. It is not just one person or 10 people that are experiencing the frustration from this phasing bug exploitation.. it is AN ENTIRE FACTION. Im posting it here because, maybe with enough attention someone somewhere will finally do something about it.

Edit: I feel the need to point out it is not only Horde that is experiencing this. Alliance have reported the guild as well because the issues they cause occur in their home cities as well, just to a lesser degree.
Edited by Chastise on 2/27/2013 6:24 PM PST
90 Orc Rogue
^ SECONDED

These players constantly raid Orgrimmar and Shrine of the Two Moons. Don't get me wrong, I play on a PvP server, I enjoy PvP, and I most certainly welcome world PvP. HOWEVER, this is not the case. The guild abuses phasing bugs and *purposely* lags us out and ruins our gaming experience entirely. Some of us don't have the time to play very often and the couple hours we get a night are often spoiled solely by the guild. Their leader, Arkaos, has been permanently banned in the past for admitting in chat he planned on raiding Orgrimmar during peak hours and prime raid time on Tuesdays to crash the servers, and in the beginning of Cataclysm they did this almost every Tuesday as well as other days through the week right around 6-7PM PST. It was an absolute blessing when he got banned and their guild transferred off. They're back and it's absolutely ridiculous that you allow them to *purposely* come into our cities, take over, lag the hell out of everyone, abuse phasing bugs, and even crash entire world servers. I'm sure you've gotten PLENTY of tickets from other players. This isn't a "once in a while" thing, they do this several times a week. I don't want to keep playing this game when the couple hours I get to play a night I'm killed first in Shrine of the Two Moons, then again in Orgrimmar, and occasionally they'll even chase us to Undercity and/or Thunderbluff. Last night when I submitted this ticket my girlfriend and I had to go to Dalaran, a *SANCTUARY* in the middle of no where just to not lag to death and/or be killed by a guild full of trolls. Take this seriously, because you're about to lose another customer.
Edited by Vrakthris on 2/27/2013 6:46 PM PST
90 Gnome Warlock
02/27/2013 06:18 PMPosted by Chastise
Clearly you didnt read what I said, guy. I have submitted tickets about this. I and everyone I know on my entire server have submitted tickets over this. It is not just one person or 10 people that are experiencing the frustration from this phasing bug exploitation.. it is AN ENTIRE FACTION. Im posting it here because, maybe with enough attention someone somewhere will finally do something about it.

I did read it "guy"... the answer is still the same. NOTHING can be done about it here. It won't call any attention to it and nothing will be done about it by posting here. You open up a ticket. It WILL be looked at and investigated, if Blizzard thinks that rules were broken then action will be taken.

The forums are not a place to air out problems like this. All it does is become a he said/she said argument because no one can ever know the full story. Again you are breaking the forum rules by calling out others. You can not get assistance with this here.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Okay is this not customer support? Is it not a place to discuss the game and what is happening to the player base? Geez, maybe Im on glue but thats what I thought a forum was about.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Nothing you have to say pertains to my original question. It is up to the forum moderators to decide if my post is valid or not. At the moment you are simply trolling. You are not being helpful and not addressing my issue. Im respectfully asking you to stop spamming over top of what I have said so that other players can see what is actually being discussed instead of wasting time reading your bs. Thanks.
Edited by Chastise on 2/27/2013 6:38 PM PST
90 Gnome Warlock
02/27/2013 06:32 PMPosted by Chastise
Scuba nothing you have to say pertains to my original question. It is up to the forum moderators to decide if my post is valid or not. At the moment you are simply trolling. You are not being helpful and not addressing my issue. Im respectfully asking you to stop spamming over top of what I have said so that other players can see what is actually being discussed instead of wasting time reading your bs. Thanks.

I'm not spamming or trolling and you can't ask me to not post. I have answered your question, nothing at all can be done on the forums about your issue. You also are violating the forum rules by calling out others in your post.

Again the answer to your question is to open a ticket, that is all that you can do. There is no other course of action that you can take.
90 Gnome Mage
You are looking for a GM to look into an issue you are having with a specific guild. There are ABSOLUTELY NO GMs on this forum. the SFAs (blues) are not GMs. The ONLY way to have your issue addressed is to file a ticket.

FYI, the personal attacks on another poster is considered trolling and harassment. You do not get to choose who can post in a thread. Scuba is providing the correct information.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2416113289#9

If you don't want your thread open to public discussion, please refrain from creating it. This is an open forum.
Edited by Rufflebottom on 2/27/2013 6:46 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Priest
Repeating yourself over and over when I and other players have asked you to respectfully stop is about as close to harassment and spamming as you can get.
90 Undead Warlock
This isn't the appropriate way to report this. It has to be done though the game. There are not any GMs on this forum. There are Support Forum Agents who exist to help point people in the correct direction, but they are not in game GMs. They do not do investigations of harassment, which this requires.

This is a player to player support forum with moderation by the SFA staff. It is a place to inquire how to report harassment, it is not a place to report harassment. Reports have to be done through the game.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Well, I took that into advisement and thanks for clarifying the rules.. I cleaned up my original post to exclude any names. It is a phasing bug I am concerned about and this is still a support forum. Thanks for the information and the concern.
90 Undead Warlock
02/27/2013 06:37 PMPosted by Chastise
Repeating yourself over and over when I and other players have asked you to respectfully stop is about as close to harassment and spamming as you can get.

If you believe a poster is trolling, click on the thumbs down to report for trolling.

If you do not wish to converse with another poster, click on the v by their name and then choose the red circle with a slash through it. This ignores the poster and you will no longer see posts from them.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Okay, yet again... take away the entire issue of harassment and at root there is still a BUG that is being exploited by the player base. It is a corruption in the game if nothing else
90 Undead Warlock
02/27/2013 06:39 PMPosted by Chastise
It is a phasing bug I am concerned about

If you believe that it's a bug, then you need to report it in the Bug Reports forum or through the in game Bug Report feature.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1012660/

Edit : Also, if you want to take away the harassment part of this, then I would suggest that you remove "Harassment" from your title as that implies that is what your main issue is.
Edited by Diamora on 2/27/2013 6:43 PM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]