transfer issue

(Locked)

90 Pandaren Warrior
4:31pm I purchased a realm transfer, it is now 10:00pm and my toon is on the realm I pick and the same toon is on the realm being transfer from. I used a posted payment saved on the account. Yesterday my race change took less then 10min and a the 1hr or less transfer is taking way to long, what is going on?
90 Gnome Warlock
02/27/2013 07:04 PMPosted by Hietakshiu
4:31pm I purchased a realm transfer, it is now 10:00pm and my toon is on the realm I pick and the same toon is on the realm being transfer from. I used a posted payment saved on the account. Yesterday my race change took less then 10min and a the 1hr or less transfer is taking way to long, what is going on?

As the FAQ states it can sometimes take up to several days for a transfer to process, while that isn't something that happens frequently the system does at times become back logged and delays like this happen.
Support Forum Agent
02/27/2013 07:24 PMPosted by Scuba
As the FAQ states it can sometimes take up to several days for a transfer to process, while that isn't something that happens frequently the system does at times become back logged and delays like this happen.

Indeed. I should note that these reports are being looked into, if there is an issue that is causing the delays beyond the norm our techs will work to address it.

If I receive an update on the matter I will either update the following thread or create a new one and sticky it in this forum.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7979939444
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]