(Locked)

10 Pandaren Warrior
Hey guys, so I was just wondering, how do I change my avatar character from the left<? I just got a new character and want to change it, but don't know how. Please help.
100 Blood Elf Priest
At the top next to your posting character avatar, use the down arrow next to the name and manage characters to post with.
11 Goblin Shaman
Click on the arrow next to your name.

That'll bring up a list of characters on your account.

If your new character doesn't show up there, click Manage Characters at the bottom of that pop-up window and you should find it there.
10 Pandaren Warrior
Click on the arrow next to your name.

That'll bring up a list of characters on your account.

If your new character doesn't show up there, click Manage Characters at the bottom of that pop-up window and you should find it there.

It doesn't say "Manage Character" anywhere.
14 Blood Elf Priest
Have you logged into that character and played around a bit? Sometimes you need to do that before the servers will update ;)
10 Pandaren Warrior
02/27/2013 08:46 PMPosted by Perl
Have you logged into that character and played around a bit? Sometimes you need to do that before the servers will update ;)

The character is level 12 and it's Horde already.
14 Blood Elf Priest
Have you logged out of the game completely too? If that doesn't work, then you'll just have to give the servers time to catch up I guess.
10 Pandaren Warrior
02/27/2013 08:49 PMPosted by Perl
Have you logged out of the game completely too? If that doesn't work, then you'll just have to give the servers time to catch up I guess.

Yes, I'm logged off. I guess I will have to wait. Thanks for the feedback though.
10 Pandaren Priest
02/27/2013 08:46 PMPosted by Perl

^This.

You just need to click on your name on the top right part of this page and a list with all your characters will appear. You select which one you want to have as Avatar and that is it. If you have too many characters and the character you want is not listed, you click Manage Characters on the bottom part of the list and select the one you want :)
43 Pandaren Monk
02/27/2013 08:50 PMPosted by Zanthir

Yes, I'm logged off. I guess I will have to wait. Thanks for the feedback though.

Yes, just give it a little time and it will show up. Much like the armory sometimes it shows up quickly but sometimes it takes up to a day or two. It will eventually show up tho so no worries.
60 Night Elf Rogue
hey wats sup guys i didn't want to make a new thread so i decided to post on this.
i would like to kno how i could update this avatar i don't want it to show my shadow but my actual Grand Marshal Gear from seven years ago so i can post on my old sever on its original LB players thread. (i have logged in and done some pvp but nothing) thank you
Edited by Bloodhaze on 12/13/2013 11:41 AM PST
83 Blood Elf Death Knight
Well for one posting in a dead thread is a big forum no no.

Secondly if your realm was recently connected it will take the armory a little while to update exactly how long though i honestly have no clue.
100 Draenei Shaman
The reason you always start a new thread is that folks responding to help will typically read and respond to the first post, not yours. Furthermore, old threads often contain outdated and now incorrect information.
Support Forum Agent
It can take some time for the web to update, especially if a realm has been recently connected.

I'm going to lock this one now due to age.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]