(H)5.2 2k+ RBG group

90 Pandaren Monk
RBG's will be run thursdays and fridays 1030pm-1230am Central time.

Must have 2k RBG achieve on the toon you wish to join on.

The comp we are shooting for is....

Warrior Tank
Mistweaver(filled)
Resto Druid(filled)
Resto Shaman/Holy Pally
Destro Lock(filled)
DK
Boomkin(filled)
Rogue
Mage(filled)

Last spot we are going to tinker with. Looking at...
Boomkin/Fire Mage/Lock/Hunter/Spriest

Please message me in game or leave a post here with your battle id.

Ispam#1753
Edited by Ispamuplift on 3/12/2013 8:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
2300+ 3's but only 1870ish from rbgs (most I pugged)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
got a hpal on tich with 2k ach and with relic of chi-ji likely to be still good next season for rbgs...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
This is too much, there should be a tool to get this done in game if they want RBGs to be mainsteam.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
liquid and kitty please add me in game.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
We could use a duel specced frost and unholy dk in which case our current Dk would change mains and become our third healer
Edited by Ispamuplift on 3/3/2013 11:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
bump
Reply Quote
I am not 2k. I play a skillcaped ret paladin, i would love to prove competence tho. realy trying to get into RBGs with experienced players...nobody on my realm PvPs, and the few that do PvP have no binds/macros and backpeddal, if you are interested send in game mail to "Jwl-thunderhorn". As i said i will prove competence, willing to play iether prot or ret. thanks
Reply Quote
Aight ispam ill holla at u when I get home today
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
sorry glaive, we are running a heavy spell team, and even if we werent i do not think the small amount of buffs ret is getting will be enough to bring them into a good place in rbgs.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I am on most nights after 1030 pm central, please add me!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
LNC
2120 exp spriest lf rbg group =D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
add my battletag please xista!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
2180 dk can play either spec
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
add me please danzar
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I can fill the hunter spot if need be, im actually a really great hunter and very vocal, I just transferred to kt and i was on a small server before so i could only get into pugs from openraid and I had to lead most of them. I never really had any arena partners so my achievements dont show for it but i constantly pvp and am a 2300 hunter on arena tournament.

Maybe you could give me a shot and if it doesnt work out for us then no hard feelings. Cambra#1123

I also have a mw monk I achieved the same ratings on as well http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/borean-tundra/Dtfblackgirl/simple

And i have an ele shaman, willing to play any of them.

Oh forgot to mention also have a an affliction lock and boomy geared as well.
Edited by Dtfblackgirl on 3/6/2013 10:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
i sent you a friend request, just throw me a whisper at some point and remind me who you are, i have too many battlenet friends><
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
i sent you a friend request, just throw me a whisper at some point and remind me who you are, i have too many battlenet friends><

Awesome will do
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]