Profile Slam Requests

100 Tauren Priest
Im sure that youve seen one or two of my spiteful but tasteful MSPaint drawings of slam and smear all over people's profiles. Renegade, Blindbowman, and Kreinlich are just a few people whom I have defaced.
As per the advice of my fiancee (an awesome artist,) I will neither borrow nor purchase a tablet because the need just isnt there. I dont have funds either way.
So, Ill be taking comissions and requests from people. I can do yourself, your friend, your hated enemy, even myself. I can do all this only for a small sum of in-game gold. Prices will vary by the amount of effort I need to put into it and on who the slam is aimed at (as I wont go and write crap all over Thuugom's profile for 150g,) and its always negotiable. This is a means of fun for me so I might even take cloth or something or the other.

TL;DR. Taking comissions to graffiti the profiles of your favorite players. Imgur link will be supplied after completion. Payment can be made in gold or items. Send me ingame mail or a realID request. We can work from there.
Edited by Wilberfoerce on 2/28/2013 8:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Slam Kurgk

we're both online atm
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Missed your tell wilbert my bad.

I was afk getting banged out by Vesna and friends lol
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest

Not a problem. Ill talk to you tomorrow, since Im quite tired at the moment and about to hit the sack.

In its place, heres a picture of an Asking Alexandria fan who claimed to be a metalhead on my Facebook. Big mistake. I went and fixed that for him.

http://i.imgur.com/rhyLRqI.png
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

I LOVE YOU. <3 by the way, sweet xmog, no joke.

In its place, heres a picture of an Asking Alexandria fan who claimed to be a metalhead on my Facebook. Big mistake. I went and fixed that for him.

http://i.imgur.com/rhyLRqI.png

LOL and they deserved it. I need to find you in game and realid youuu. How would I pay you though? D:
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest
02/28/2013 10:05 PMPosted by Vesna
LOL and they deserved it. I need to find you in game and realid youuu. How would I pay you though? D:

Yeah, Im definitely a Norwegian black metal person. Payment cross faction...? Hrmm. I didnt think of that. I would say the NAH would work. I could put a piece of trash up for the payment price and just bite the 15% markdown.

But you get requests for free, because youre awesome.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest
UPDATE: Somehow, I have gotten a gigantic tear across the length of my bottom gum, and the pain is enough to make me contemplate weeping. Just thought Id share that.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
03/01/2013 11:03 PMPosted by Wilberfoerce
UPDATE: Somehow, I have gotten a gigantic tear across the length of my bottom gum, and the pain is enough to make me contemplate weeping. Just thought Id share that.

Oh noes D:!

You can do a mean one of me if you want XD If that would make you feel bettarrr.

But you dont know how that happened? o_o
Edited by Vesna on 3/2/2013 6:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest
03/02/2013 06:01 PMPosted by Vesna

You can do a mean one of me if you want XD If that would make you feel bettarrr.

Vesna, I cant be mean to you. Thats a fact.
Dont know what happened. Its still pretty bad. Hoping itll heal.

I have officially declared this thread "Wilber's Attention W*ore Posting Dump Heap Thing." One million replies and we go to Disney.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Sorry Wilber, I had to do my own profile slam, it was urgent and photoshop was handy.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest
Sorry Wilber, I had to do my own profile slam, it was urgent and photoshop was handy.

You slammed? Awesome! Post it on Imgur or some other site and show us what you got!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest
03/03/2013 02:44 AMPosted by Wilberfoerce

Vesna, I cant be mean to you. Thats a fact.
Dont know what happened. Its still pretty bad. Hoping itll heal.

I have officially declared this thread "Wilber's Attention W*ore Posting Dump Heap Thing." One million replies and we go to Disney.

My beloved bass amp blew out. I mourn the loss of this warrior and I shall give him a hero's departure.

Dont really know what gender it is. Professor Oak, where are you?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
http://i.imgur.com/RSzCkag.jpg

I had to use it on poor old monkidan
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest
http://i.imgur.com/RSzCkag.jpg

I had to use it on poor old monkidan

Awesome attempt bro. I give it a six of ten for two reasons.
Its ridiculously bare. Cover as much space as possible with your smear!
Second. Use a snipping tool. Get as much character as possible and as little screen as possible.
The verdict: Smudged!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I was using photoshop but I was lazy, I had already had to crop 2 of the 3 monitors out =P But i have a request for the master =P

Make me a praise one for Visadaria of Dark Clan. Dude wiped the floor with me in dread wastes. I refuse to acknowledge the existence of his undergeared ungemmed comrades who had been losing to me 2 and 3 v 1 + an 89 prior to him showing up.

and sadly all the help i could muster on short notice was more cannon fodder fresh 90s.
Edited by Kreinlich on 3/7/2013 11:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
03/07/2013 11:19 PMPosted by Kreinlich
Make me a praise one for Visadaria of Dark Clan. Dude wiped the floor with me in dread wastes.

You might be interested to know that Visa is not a dude at all, though she does pvp harder than many of the dudes on VeCo!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Thanks for the clarification Blakarth! Despite knowing a plethora of real females in game. I still use the assume balls until otherwise notified method.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest
I was using photoshop but I was lazy, I had already had to crop 2 of the 3 monitors out =P But i have a request for the master =P

Make me a praise one for Visadaria of Dark Clan. Dude wiped the floor with me in dread wastes. I refuse to acknowledge the existence of his undergeared ungemmed comrades who had been losing to me 2 and 3 v 1 + an 89 prior to him showing up.

and sadly all the help i could muster on short notice was more cannon fodder fresh 90s.

Slam Kurgk

we're both online atm

Will do; Sunday Ill be on and able to work some groovy deals. Ill then work on the requested images immediately after negotiations.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
thanks for the props Krein :) not a forum reader much but i was directed this way :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]