LF BS with retired patterns from Vanilla.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
It's a big ask, especially for this small server but I'm desperately trying to find the chest and leg patterns on an old school Blacksmither.

Enchanted Thorium Breastplate
Enchanted Thorium Leggings

As seen here:
http://wowroleplaygear.com/2011/09/05/enchanted-thorium/

Willing to tip 5k for using your services.
If you're alliance this can still work through the neutral AH, please request to talk ingame or alternatively find me here on my guild website AERION

www.aerion.enjin.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm still forever searching for this... *sigh*
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I'll ask about, we have a couple of long-time players who are blacksmiths
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Much appreciated!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I'm pretty sure I have these patterns on my Paladin, I'll check and post later this afternoon
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I might have them on this toon; I don't play as much anymore but I still keep up with forums from time to time and of course I mobile AH like a fiend. Send me in game mail to Rammid if you're still looking for them and I'll check to see if I have the patterns tonight; I've had Rammid all the way since vanilla and even before AQ was released so it's an old toon lol.

If you're looking for them for horde we can figure some way to get it there; neutral AH or something.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]