EMERALD DREAM DUELING TOURNAMENT IS COMING!!!

45 Tauren Druid
STAY TUNED FOR ICONIK'S POST!

FIRST SEASONAL ED (livestreamed) 1V1 TOURNAMENT, BROUGHT TO YOU BY HEBRO AND ICONIK!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
03/01/2013 09:55 AMPosted by Helliondrop
FIRST SEASONAL ED (livestreamed) 1V1 TOURNAMENT, BROUGHT TO YOU BY HEBRO AND ICONIK!

Where ? Dalaran ?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
The rock paper scissor nature of wow means its all going to come down to bracketing. Which class fights which class when.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
03/01/2013 10:09 AMPosted by Agustav
The rock paper scissor nature of wow means its all going to come down to bracketing. Which class fights which class when.

Yeah, we did this type of tournament within my old guild every month with some gold prize for the top 4 (Champ getting the most, obviously) and even back then it was still based around this. Those in the tournament just hoped they were paired against a class/spec they knew they could dominate and that their "anticlass" was knocked out by someone else before they had to go against them.

nonetheless, our guild still had tons of fun with it and on top of the gold the winner got a special rank promotion within the guild for that month.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Post is up!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7978989804
Reply Quote
94 Undead Priest
My luck, I would get stuck against a warrior or DK on my first fight.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]