Gametime

74 Undead Rogue
Hello Guys, my game time ends in 2 days. What would happen after it ends? Will I not lvl up anymore until i upgrade it again ? Plz tell me how i can add some more digital copies of Mop, Cata and The battle chest in that account :) ty
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
03/01/2013 12:53 PMPosted by Sneäks
Plz tell me how i can add some more digital copies of Mop, Cata and The battle chest in that account :) ty

Go to the store and buy them?

Also, game time has nothing to do with the x-pacs... You can level until 80 off the battle chest as far as I know. When your game time is over you need to renew your monthly subscription... Just buy a game card from Best Buy or something if you can't do it over the internet

Are you really this oblivious or is this your idea of trolling?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
When your gametime runs out, your account will be frozen until you add more gametime.

To add more gametime, you can do a few different things.

1) You can purchase a digital gametime card via the Blizzard Store.
http://us.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=110000004

2) You can purchase a prepaid gametime card from a store. Stores like Walmart, Best Buy, and even 7-11 generally have gametime cards available. They're generally 30 or 90 day gametime cards.

3) You can setup a subscription via account management and have it renew on a monthly basis.

To utilize any of the above methods, you'll have to access your account management page. It's located at the top right corner of this website with the tag "account". Click on it and then click on your WOW account. There should be a series of hyperlinks on that page. One will say "Add Gametime". Click on it and then input the gametime code from the digital or prepaid gametime. If you want to set up a subscription, click on "Set Up Game Subscription" and then set one up. This method requires a credit card and it'll bill you monthly. The price varies slightly but it's either $15 a month, $14 a month, or $13 a month depending on what type of subscription you want to pay.

As Notdave said, expansions have no correlation with your gametime. Expansions allow you to access certain parts of the game once you upgrade.

Good luck and have fun. ^^

03/01/2013 01:34 PMPosted by Notdavesmack
Are you really this oblivious or is this your idea of trolling?

The OP might just be new to the game.
Edited by Novalas on 3/1/2013 6:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
74 Undead Rogue
Alright and ty for the details and I'm not trolling, A kind guildmate of mines explained it clearly for me! And to addon with what Novalas said....... You can continue play as long as you put another monthly subscription onto the account, to clarify right? If so ty again sorry kinda didn't understand clearly what was said ^.^ have fun sorry for the Troubles
<3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
03/02/2013 08:17 AMPosted by Sneäks
You can continue play as long as you put another monthly subscription onto the account, to clarify right?

Correct. You can play as long as you have gametime on the account. If you pay for a reccuring monthly subscription, it'll renew itself before it expires every month.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Alright and ty for the details and I'm not trolling, A kind guildmate of mines explained it clearly for me! And to addon with what Novalas said....... You can continue play as long as you put another monthly subscription onto the account, to clarify right? If so ty again sorry kinda didn't understand clearly what was said ^.^ have fun sorry for the Troubles
<3

If you are looking for less trolls in your answers to questions such as this, I recommend popping into the New Player forum. The regular posters there are pretty good at answering any questions you might have. All other forums carry the risk of flames and trolls.

Fortunately for you, someone has provided you with lots of good info above.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]