(H) Holy Paladin LF new 10m

90 Tauren Paladin
Hey guys, I'm new to Skullcrusher, horde and MoP but I've been playing WoW since 2005 (Alliance on Gul'dan, Thunderlord and Korgath). I did all the Vanilla raids, half of TBC (Arena conquered me), ICC up to LK and didnt PVE at all in cata. Im looking to get back into what I loved about the game, which is raiding. I dinged 90 about 6 days ago and I'm currently sitting at a 467 ilvl working on farming JP for heroic upgrades. Ive done the LFR for MSV and have researched every boss fight in there and HoF aswell. Unfortunatly i need 470 to get into the next two raids for eperience. Yes, I realize Ilvl is offically everything in wow and I will continue to get higher. With that being said, I am looking for a guild who either is just starting a 10m group, or even a couple bosses in. I would even consider a 25m. Basically, I'm an experienced old school player who wants back into PVE. Raid times are preferred to be anywhere between 8PM-3AM EST during the week. Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from someone soon!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]