5.2 Solo scenarios and healers

90 Human Priest
Related to the topics of dailies and healing specs, has anyone done the "solo scenarios" in 5.2 that gate your way to the daily quests? I currently have two healing specs because as a priest I use both of them in a raid setting. My current way of doing daily quests is to always do them at the same time as a guildmate (which solves the dps problem - he does that part while I provide the pvp defense). This is being deliberately eliminated with the "solo" part.

Sigh. Are there any dps checks? Can I bored the mobs to death or am I required to pay to spec into (and out of shadow) for this series? I haven't had a shadow spec since I started finishing some of the daily hub grinds (ie not having quite as many to do in one day).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Outside of brawlers guild there isn't any quest that you can't smite your way to victory. Just going to take a little longer.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
step 1) Spec holy.
step 2) Use chastise chakra
step 3) AIDFABNEFPWONBDFHIPEW button pushing.
step 3.5) ???
step 4) profit.
Edited by Keirisonis on 2/22/2013 9:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I did the 5.2 solo scenarios as Disc and had no issues.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
step 1) Spec holy.
step 2) Use chastise chakra
step 3) AIDFABNEFPWONBDFHIPEW button pushing.
step 4) profit.

You forgot the "???"
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
02/22/2013 05:59 PMPosted by Tiriél

Thanks, Tiriél, I was a bit concerned. I basically rely on other people to do all the killing of stuff for me. "Solo scenarios" sounded like it could be seriously "unfun".
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/23/2013 04:48 PMPosted by Nzete

Thanks, Tiriél, I was a bit concerned. I basically rely on other people to do all the killing of stuff for me. "Solo scenarios" sounded like it could be seriously "unfun".

yeah, I didn't have any issues. I just ran around a lot (Penance while moving and solace/Holy fire help a lot).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]