New raid idea

90 Orc Death Knight
I am thinking of bringing a new raid idea to the forums for Blizzard to consider. I really think they need to have another 10 man type ZA raid.
I would like to call it UnReal Mists Of Mayhem and have a timer on it and if you beat said time you gain a new mount. Probly a Bear mount but I am thinking of better idea yet on the reward mount for this something along the lines of the red rocket.
a few bosses I would like to see would be a 2 headed Blue-footed Booby bird with a ability to make a few random players run in fear much like the warlock ability.
I would also like to see a another one much like Patchwerk and the only way to beat this boss would be with flour bags found around the room to display the soft spot you must aim at to defeat the boss.
I would also like to see a red dragon boss. I envision giving this one an achievement. Like if you can beat it before its wings fall off you earn the title "Redwings" and call the achievement something like"You did what?!?".
I do not know guys as you can see I have a lot of holes in my idea yet. So I came here to ask for your ideas to make this more rounded before I bring it to the correct forum to advocate for this new raid. Thanks ahead of time for any ideas and hope to see a lot so they take it serious.
Look forward to pugging this raid with everyone. I'm sure they will make this one way too easy like most other raids but will be fun even if it is still sloppy
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
wat

At first I thought tldr, but then I read it. Just delete.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
02/22/2013 03:59 PMPosted by Junna
I'm sure they will make this one way too easy like most other raids but will be fun even if it is still sloppy

Says the guy with no raid experience on the toon he claims this except for the front half of lfr vaults.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
well Id like to see what the first post said but w/e

Then to the guy that said it was to long to read w/e

To Belurion or w/e you spell your old mains name. I heard a raid like this would probly be pretty easy even with a guy that hasnt seen much raid action yet.

I mean like 10 views in the last day and still close to top of the forums makes me sad and think this might be my last month to sub for this game.
Edited by Junna on 2/23/2013 6:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
When you graduate high school you should go to school for game design. Try to find a school that offers work study/ internships in the program, as the gaming industry is big on who you know.

Then, revisit this thread and correct yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
wut
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Wow I did not know they had a school for this. I would be all for some work study on this subject matter. I thought it was learned though experience though life and if you were good at it and had no morals they would give you a job at it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Comedy gold.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Has to be my favorite Rexxar Post ever!!!

Thank you Junna
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Reading this was akin to smashing yourself in the face with a cast iron frying pan. You just want it to be over, but when it's done, then pain doesn't end there.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Junna man, you're amazing. I don't know how you managed it, but the conceptual designs of these bosses are without a doubt epic. I mean a Booby-bird, Patchwerk 2.0 and Redwing!?! I would do those exactly one time! Nothing would feel better than throwing bags of flour at a boss, or killing a DRAGON before its wings fall off. The last one I don't quite get though...why would a dragon's wings just simply...fall off, and why would this give an achievement? Wouldn't the wings fall off because of the damage you're dealing rather than as time progresses?

Reading this just absolutely made my day :-D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Its much like a reptile that sheds it skin when it grows. Like a reptile it does not want to be bothered when it sheds it skin and thinks it looks ugly. (watch out for the ones that eat their shed skin). Once the reptile sheds it skin it goes back to its business. So I guess that would mean that I may have to put an unenrage timer on this boss. Hmm I will have to work on this aspect somewhat yet.

Also I think anyone that could and would be able to do this boss before its wings fall off deserves an Achievement at the least since I plan on making this the toughest boss in the place.

Saving room for a possible edit on this post. Only had a few minutes in between the stuff I have going on today but gives me fuel for the fire to make this a reality.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Spine of Deathwing.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Has to be my favorite Rexxar Post ever!!!

Thank you Junna

Obviously you were not around for the days of Magister's Terrace, sir.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
i didn't read the op but i read the comments

this is good
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]