Grid2 for Monk healing

90 Undead Rogue
Anyone else having problems finding Monk spells to add as indicators in Grid2? Every time I go to add a spell manually, none of the Monk abilities pop up from the drop-down menu. I've updated to the latest version and did a little research and it seems like other people don't have problems adding spells like Renewing Mists, but I can't seem to add them successfully.

And RM is just one spell I'm trying to add; I'd also like to add the different tea charges and a few others, if at all possible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.
Reply Quote
15 Human Mage
Go to statuses/buffs type in the name of the buff click OK then make sure you click create buff after. Maybe you were just clicking ok. After that it should show up in the list where you add it to your desired indicator.

Edit: It doesn't necessarily have to auto-complete it for you in order for you to be able to add it. Just make sure you type the name correctly and it will work.

For example, if i start typing renewing mist it only shows renew in the drop down thing/auto-complete, but if I just type out renewing mist click ok and create it, it creates it just fine.
Edited by Irate on 2/22/2013 9:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
You might have to manually add it with the spell ID, I have RM on my Grid so I know it can be done.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
thanks a lot fellas. makes it much easier for me to track buffs on everyone now!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]