Pvp is dead on this server

90 Night Elf Rogue
Can hardly find any people wanna do arena or rbg together.. And cant find people to diel outside major city... Pvp in the server is basic dead so sad
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Oh yeah, Highrollers.

Back when I was in Strongshield, I only ever saw you guys PvPing when you were trying to kill flagged lowbies and grief RP events. Of course it helps to not run like five year old girls when people actually start fighting back. I'm sure PvP seems dead when one is fleeing it at top speed.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Remind me a funny story. Thrallmar was under attack, its was a pally from different sever was grieving on low players. So I fought him and camp him for 30 mins until he brought a hunter and I defeated him and the pally. Then he brought his DK and I got destroyed. They laughed at me t-bagging knowing they 3v1. Well I think I embarrassed the pally enough to bring his guildmates.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Hi man i dont even care about this highroller guild. This guild is bad i know. Do u know any pvp guild that is still active in moon guard. Really dont want transfer to other realms having been in this server like forever i like people here,,, but i really like pvp!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Oh yeah, Highrollers.

Back when I was in Strongshield, I only ever saw you guys PvPing when you were trying to kill flagged lowbies and grief RP events. Of course it helps to not run like five year old girls when people actually start fighting back. I'm sure PvP seems dead when one is fleeing it at top speed.

Hi man i dont even care about this highroller guild. This guild is bad i know. Do u know any pvp guild that is still active in moon guard. Really dont want transfer to other realms having been in this server like forever i like people here,,, but i really like pvp!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
If PVP is dead on this server it is its own fault for flagging.
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
Why do you want to pvp on an RP server? If you want to pvp/rp, if thats your thing, then go to a RP/PVP server, not just an RP server
Reply Quote
02/22/2013 07:18 PMPosted by Pylsur
it is its own fault for flagging.

I giggled.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
02/22/2013 07:20 PMPosted by Denorla
Why do you want to pvp on an RP server? If you want to pvp/rp, if thats your thing, then go to a RP/PVP server, not just an RP server

There is rp pvp on this server.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
<The Light Brigade> wants you!

Are you sure about that?
Edited by Pylsur on 2/22/2013 7:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
02/22/2013 06:29 PMPosted by Bigdream
Can hardly find any people wanna do arena or rbg together.. And cant find people to diel outside major city... Pvp in the server is basic dead so sad

1. Name is not RPish and thus you might not be taken seriously. This is a RP server afterall and there are quite a few people out there that will make judgements based off names on wether or not they want to associate with you.

2. Guild: It has a bad rap. Staying in there isn't helping. Might want to go guildless for awhile.

3. Have you tried seeking out other like minds for Arena and or Rated BG's via a interest post? Something other then proclaiming PvP is dead?

4. Dueling is hardly considering PvP. Might not want to include that in your search.

Hope those help.

If not, can always make friends on PvP type servers and then use CRZ to go there or just have them invite you through your battle.tag / RID.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I find pvp still quite alive stil. Just got to look a lot farther than Highrollers and most other alliance 'pvp' guilds on server. as for people Duleing out of stormwind I think it's been moved to Serpents Spine now I generaly see a few people duleing there almost always.

Also agreed that Duleing is hardly pvp. 1v1 is hardly pvp at all.
Edited by Misseve on 2/23/2013 11:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
66 Pandaren Hunter
02/22/2013 07:11 PMPosted by Bigdream

Hang out round goldshire more often the horde seem to like raiding there an awfull lot. Stormwind got hit pretty bad the other day. Logged on and just missed the huge raid. skeletons litterd outside the auction house and inside
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/22/2013 06:29 PMPosted by Bigdream
diel
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]