i490 Ret - LF Raiding Guild

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello BH Horde

I am looking for a pro raiding guild, current ilvl is 490, progression is 6/6 and 2/6. I am one of those good players who has been stuck in crappy guilds who just can't seem to get !@#$ done.
I keep falling for the crap like "just xffered here" or "new guild LF like minded" blah blah blah. What i would love to find is a guild who clears content as current content, progresses in heroic modes, clears Glory Runs, Challenge Mode Golds, all on a 3 or less night a week schedule.

I prefer Friday / Saturday raiding due to my work schedule requiring me to get up at 3 and 4am eastern.

If no guilds are out there i'd love to find some like minded players to try to start a pro Friday / Saturday guild lolol.

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Nith%C3%ADlus/simple

I have Vent, Mumble, and can run WoL. Any other questions post here or hit me up in game at Malakk#1907
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Not to sound like one of those guilds you keep falling for but we just transferred to this server from Anetheron 8 days ago (http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/anetheron/Ctrl+Alt+Del) due to attendance issues and no population to replace them from. Unfortunately only half of us, so far, has been able to make the xfer and have only picked up 1-2 good players since xferring.

We raid Wed/Fri 7-10, not sure if you could do the Wednesday time, but we could try and work around it if you're interested. Dreggs#1949 if you're interested.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
i actually added someone else from your guild on realid, whoever started the post for you guys in the BH forums. Wednesdays i have prior commitments sadly
Edited by Nithílus on 2/23/2013 8:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Yes, quite unfortunate. Well keep us in mind, raid times are never set in stone IMO until we've decided on the 10 we're going to go with.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Yea i have nothing going on Thurs - Sunday Currently (school is why Wednesdays are no good)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
atm we kind of revolve around 1 persons work schedule, i think maybe they can change it soon, i'll keep in touch
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
^bump
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
^bump
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Well it looks like my Tues / Weds / Thursday may be clearing up. So LF Raiding guild who gets content cleared, and raids 7pm - 11pm (within that time frame)
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Paladin
I think I just saw you doin dailies. Hiya :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Could have been, i was out there with someone saying "2 cutest paladins from tempest are here" .... or something of that nature. Lol.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
We're raiding tonight at 7 server if you wanna give us a shot.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
How did things go last night, i never heard back from ya. tho i could have been afk?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
WTB good guild with active players who actually want to run things or farm things that you can't solo, does that exist on this server?

oh yea i am a ret pally.....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]