If you haven't seen Walking Dead yet...

90 Dwarf Warlock
The same people who name their kids "Judith". My Lord, these names. As for the anti-zombie killing stance from the one dude....what????? This is a show about a zombie apocalypse. The world is crawling with billions of zombies who eat anything living they can get their teeth into. That's the underlying theme of the show. I mean it's called, "The Walking Dead" not "The Dramatic Living".......
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Who names their kid "Carl"?

03/07/2013 08:08 PMPosted by Mordorlo
The same people who name their kids "Judith". My Lord, these names.

What is wrong with Carl and Judith as names? I am honestly baffled.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
What is wrong with Carl and Judith as names? I am honestly baffled.

How often do you hear them for kids nowadays? Names get popular & then phase out again. Judith & Carl aren't common kid names now. :P

Plus i wanted Carl to name the baby Sophia, since he told Lori he wanted to! D:<

/rage
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
How often do you hear them for kids nowadays? Names get popular & then phase out again. Judith & Carl aren't common kid names now. :P

I still don't see what's wrong with them. They are bad names because they aren't that popular?
Edited by Nunepi on 3/7/2013 10:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

I still don't see what's wrong with them. They are bad names because they aren't that popular?

I didn't say there was anything wrong with them, just that they are not popular names. :P
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
They both sound like old people names. You hear "Judith" and don't think "newborn". You think "grandma".
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
They both sound like old people names. You hear "Judith" and don't think "newborn". You think "grandma".
Pretty much. :P
Reply Quote
52 Undead Priest
Thought for the day: the Governor is such a great bad guy, I love to hate him!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I would enjoy this show a lot more if all the characters weren't so very stupid. I'm looking at you, Andrea. You too, Rick. That said, my wife likes it, so I watch it. The episode with Morgan was pretty good. Why can't they all be like that?
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Death Knight
Favorite character: Lil Asskicker. xD
Reply Quote
52 Undead Priest
I would enjoy this show a lot more if all the characters weren't so very stupid. I'm looking at you, Andrea. You too, Rick. That said, my wife likes it, so I watch it. The episode with Morgan was pretty good. Why can't they all be like that?

I agree, sometimes I wish Andrea would just give up on trying to save Woodbury and the gov. But if you saw the new episode on Sunday, that has changed :) Also the return of Morgan was one of the best episodes this season! Two more left, then its time for Game of Thrones!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
http://www.2shared.com/photo/sxiGFjzx/ThePeepingDead.html

Walking Dead cast lives at my apartment complex, we made this display for them :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Walking Dead cast lives at my apartment complex, we made this display for them :)

Pic is too small to see. :(

Edit: Reloaded, works now. Love it!
Edited by Killercaitie on 3/19/2013 10:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Death Knight
If Daryl gets bit. I'm gonnna stop watching... well maybe
Reply Quote
52 Undead Priest
If Daryl gets bit. I'm gonnna stop watching... well maybe

Don't even say that! Daryl is too badass to get rid of, although with just two episodes left I'm sure we are about to see some people die.
Reply Quote
52 Undead Priest
http://www.2shared.com/photo/sxiGFjzx/ThePeepingDead.html

That's awesome, very creative :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I still enjoy The Walking Dead, but there's no denying that the writing has gotten worse, this season.

It's hard to take the story seriously when it's told almost entirely through silly one-liners like, "I'm in", "What's the plan", "I got your back".
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]