Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Out of Mobs – <A> Doomhammer
Progression: 5.3 (2/13H)
1 DPS: Ele Sham, Shadow Priest, or Hunter.
2 Healer: Priest, Pally, Monk
*If you’re very STONG at your class, please apply as you will still be considered.
- To be considered for as a trail raider, you must complete an application found on our website.
- An Officer will review your application and ask questions about any concerns before being accepted or denied. Please monitor your application for any status updates.
- Once Accepted – Join our Vent server and poke an officer for a guild invite so that you can begin to get to know our team.
Qualities that Out of Mobs is Looking for:
- High Attendance – Raid progression on a 3 day schedule while not overloading the bench requires consistency.
- Remaining Focused – This means you’re able to focus during raid time so we’re able to get as much done during raid time. Things like watching TV, coming to raid with a foam helmet, and randomly going AFK is a heavily discouraged.
- Ability to Adapt – New fight mechanics, responsibilities, and strategy changes will happen.
- Highly Equipped - This means your talents and gear are the best available to you with two fully leveled professions.
Monday: 6:30 - 10:00 (10 Man(Mains))
Tuesday: 6:30 - 10:00 (10 Man(Mains))
Thursday: 6:30 - 10:00 (10 Man(Mains))
Optional Raid Nights:
Wednesday 6:30 - 10:00 (VP Cap/LFR – 10 Man Alt Raid)
Friday 6:30 - 10:00 (10 Man Alt Raid))
About Out of Mobs:
Out of Mobs is one of the oldest and most established guilds on the Doomhammer server. The guild was founded back in the days Vanilla and has raided all the content that this game has to offer. We pride ourselves on the fact that we have stable leadership and guild membership.
Out of Mobs is a progression oriented 3-day raiding guild. We strive to maintain a balance of taking our progression raids seriously while still having fun and laughs in a team environment. Up to 5.3, Out of Mobs has focused on being a 25 man Raid. Due to server population, we're pushing progression with two 10 man raid teams.
Out of mobs is always looking for good players to add to our roster. Feel free to contact any Out of Mobs member or officer (Logiibob (Battle Tag Logiibob # 1659), Perucho, Destrawd, Luvbacon) for any questions you have about joining our Guild. Our application can be found here:
While being able to show history of heroic progression is important, it’s not exactly required (However, a very big plus). We consider a stable previous guild history and good attitude towards the game and other players a very important trait to have.
Edited by Logibob on 7/19/2013 8:35 PM PDT
Up to the top with ye!
You want to raid 25 mans, We want to raid 25 mans ... You're looking to make an immediate impact, We're looking to fill spots immediately!
Its like a match made in heaven.
Tired of the 10 mans??
Want to try a different challenge?
Then let me tell you a secret...25 mans is where it's at!
If you think you got it, and want to flaunt it, then bring to Out of Mobs.
Apply at http://forums.outofmobs.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2300
(is that your epeen showing, or are you just happy to see me?)
Come and raid with us!
It's surprisingly hard to find a guild where you enjoy the people you raid with and still manage to kill bosses with regularity. Out of Mobs is that guild. Also, 25 man raiding is fantabulous. FYI.
Edited by Luvbacon on 4/26/2013 4:31 AM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.