o hai

90 Pandaren Shaman
Whats up Kilrogg? It has been awhile. I miss some of you.

If you people wanna get in touch add my battletag: Unthir#1335

Soulsphere I better see a request cause we need to pvp together again. please?
You too Metrix if you are playing again. By the way how is the dog?
Edited by Unthir on 2/27/2013 9:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hello Unthir. I have just recently reactivated my account and look forward to your companionship. It is with great pleasure that I rekindle a once epic friendship with that of yourself. Though some time has passed since our last parting, and much has changed in the world and on the forums. I'm sure we can find enjoyment in each others company once again. If anything we can take over these boards for a week until we get banned.
Edited by Soulsphere on 2/27/2013 4:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
02/27/2013 04:57 PMPosted by Soulsphere
Hello Unthir. I have just recently reactivated my account and look forward to your companionship. It is with great pleasure that I rekindle a once epic friendship with that of yourself. Though some time has passed since our last parting, and much has changed in the world and on the forums. I'm sure we can find enjoyment in each others company once again. If anything we can take over these boards for a week until we get banned.

Oh how I wish to rekindle the flames of our bromance and possible rekindle the flame in my loins you once gave me. I see the forums still continue to be abandoned, and dead as they were when I left. I have a group of people who enjoy the fun bgs and I will make sure to include you in all the fun. Of course it will require a haiku, because what is pvp without haikus. I haven't been banned from the forums since I left Kilrogg, but I imagine it is because all server forums are dead.

I also have a warlock alt now.
Edited by Unthir on 2/28/2013 8:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
:3

-Taterdot Champion of the Frozen Wastes
Reply Quote
Such nice words from you
I will look for you in game
We will melt some face
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]