[A] LF help to get Loque'Narak

(Locked)

90 Human Warrior
Well ive been camping this loser for a whole week on 2 toons 16hours a day and only saw it once, thanks to cross realm server.

Now this server is the only one that I know that apparently is not affected by it, meaning you guys are not having other cross server people in the same zone. What I am asking for, is for someone to possibly invite me on the server, I'll camp it myself I just need an invite so i can camp it on venture co.

I would not mind paying gold once I get it but we can't trade gold, I have many experiences in the game, so maybe something can be arranged, thanks.
Edited by Renegade on 2/27/2013 4:06 PM PST
1 Goblin Warlock
Go camp him some more.

On your own server.
90 Human Warrior
its cool i renewed my other account, im on your server now!

Edit: Well apparently inviting myself with a level one doesn't change that.
Edited by Renegade on 2/27/2013 4:29 PM PST
85 Worgen Rogue
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7978879169

Sorry sir, but folks 'round these parts don't take too kindly to yer kind: outsiders. Now listen here varmint, there's this thing called "Battlegroups" which groups up these not-so-illegal-but-very-disapproving-Realm-Crossing territories. While the Venture Co. has her own uniqueness that has her stand out in the "Nightfall Group", there's also another territory known as "Ravenholdt" that appears to also share the same circumstances, ya hear?

http://www.wowpedia.org/Battlegroup

Now ya best be watching yer back, stranger. Folks don't take too kindly to having their resources hogged by others, which is why you 'ppear to be givin' us a gander. What makes you think a good majority of us or Ravenholdt will be toleratin' and "understandin'" yer pleas? My bark is far worse than my bite, but folks 'round here like to go for the throat, ya hear? You come onto our lands, yer expected to play by our Pardner-versus-Pardner rules.

Boy-howdy.
90 Human Warrior
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7978879169

Sorry sir, but folks 'round these parts don't take too kindly to yer kind: outsiders. Now listen here varmint, there's this thing called "Battlegroups" which groups up these not-so-illegal-but-very-disapproving-Realm-Crossing territories. While the Venture Co. has her own uniqueness that has her stand out in the "Nightfall Group", there's also another territory known as "Ravenholdt" that appears to also share the same circumstances, ya hear?

http://www.wowpedia.org/Battlegroup

Now ya best be watching yer back, stranger. Folks don't take too kindly to having their resources hogged by others, which is why you 'ppear to be givin' us a gander. What makes you think a good majority of us or Ravenholdt will be toleratin' and "understandin'" yer pleas? My bark is far worse than my bite, but folks 'round here like to go for the throat, ya hear? You come onto our lands, yer expected to play by our Pardner-versus-Pardner rules.

Boy-howdy.

Please cut down the RP talk, this is a forum.
85 Worgen Rogue
02/27/2013 04:34 PMPosted by Renegade

Dag-nabbit, now yer REALLY gettin' mah blood boiling. I can tolerate strangers but when they don't be respectin' OUR traditions, they wound up gettin' a taste of culture. And stranger, these lands be harsher than a bleedin' bull.

Know yer place stranger, this part o' the world be wild and you just put a big honking target on your back and head. You done goofed, and that's fer true.

I will begrudingly welcome to Venture Co., an RP-PvP server. Best be packin' yer things and getting out right away, boy.

FYI:
RP means "Roleplay"
PvP means "Player-versus-player"
Know your place.
Edited by Zegram on 2/27/2013 4:41 PM PST
90 Night Elf Rogue
02/27/2013 04:34 PMPosted by Renegade
Please cut down on the begging. We don't want to help you. Shoo, be gone. :)
90 Human Warrior

Asking if someone is willing to help you is not the same as begging but if you guys are too proud of your low pop RP server, no worries, I'll get it somehow.
Edited by Renegade on 2/27/2013 4:44 PM PST
90 Night Elf Rogue
02/27/2013 04:44 PMPosted by Renegade

Asking if someone is willing to help you is not the same as begging but if you guys are too proud of your low pop RP server, no worries, I'll get it somehow.

*Pats.* Go back to camping the mob like people do. I mean, you're obviously a hard core player from your attitude, right? You can handle it.
85 Worgen Rogue
02/27/2013 04:40 PMPosted by Renegade
Dont make me come punch ya furry azz

What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat?

You think ye can hide behind your home realm and be makin' threats in yer holly-dolly world? Think twice on that, scallywag.

As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' buccaneers across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can slaughter ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist.

Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true.

If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. You're fish food now, lad.

Realm-crossin' works both ways, lad.
Edited by Zegram on 2/27/2013 4:49 PM PST
90 Human Warrior
How long did it take you to learn those RP talking skills?
85 Worgen Rogue
02/27/2013 04:50 PMPosted by Renegade

How long ye be meanderin' round? No loiterin', landlubber.
90 Night Elf Rogue
02/27/2013 04:50 PMPosted by Renegade
Back talk? Got it, going to go kill the rare now. All for you.
85 Worgen Rogue
02/27/2013 04:51 PMPosted by Ismeralda
Back talk? Got it, going to go kill the rare now. All for you.

Yohoho, make that double.
90 Human Warrior
It's still sad that one would be too proud of its RP server to simply shoot an invite which take that person 5 seconds if slow specially since you dont lose anything out of it, but, thx anyways, peace.
Edited by Renegade on 2/27/2013 4:53 PM PST
85 Worgen Rogue
02/27/2013 04:53 PMPosted by Renegade
It's still sad that one would be too proud of its RP server to simply shoot an invite which take that person 5 seconds if slow specially since you dont lose anything out of it, but, thx anyways, peace.

Scuttle off, hogger. Back to the abyssal depths with ye. This be reality and ye best be acceptin' it posthaste.
90 Night Elf Rogue
02/27/2013 04:53 PMPosted by Renegade
Just to point out: You complained about CRZ people camping it... While asking to camp it as a CRZer.

We lose the pet that someone on VeCo might want, and get nothing in return but someone that is, quite obviously, selfish and has little to no concern for our realm. Instead, I'd rather get 25g that I can use to taunt those that are asking for it, like you.

Which, note. I am looking at him right now. This second. He is waddling around, my Shaman about ready to toss up a Flame Shock. It would be a shame for him to burn... And remember: He will burn for you.
90 Human Warrior
02/27/2013 04:57 PMPosted by Ismeralda
Just to point out: You complained about CRZ people camping it... While asking to camp it as a CRZer.

We lose the pet that someone on VeCo might want, and get nothing in return but someone that is, quite obviously, selfish and has little to no concern for our realm. Instead, I'd rather get 25g that I can use to taunt those that are asking for it, like you.

Which, note. I am looking at him right now. This second. He is waddling around, my Shaman about ready to toss up a Flame Shock. It would be a shame for him to burn... And remember: He will burn for you.

Why should i care? I was asking nicely, you guys are the selfish proud one, so be it.
85 Worgen Rogue
02/27/2013 05:00 PMPosted by Renegade
Why should i care? I was asking nicely, you guys are the selfish proud one, so be it.

I can hear your heart clench from here as you try to get the last word in to save face.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]