[A] LF help to get Loque'Narak

(Locked)

100 Night Elf Rogue
02/27/2013 05:00 PMPosted by Renegade
Why should i care? I was asking nicely, you guys are the selfish proud one, so be it.
Threatening to beat someone up, and telling us to not RP on an RP-PvP realm forum...

Yeah, that is clearly asking nicely. :)

Now, for your viewing pleasure...

http://i.imgur.com/Tq4P0vu.jpg

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO! YOU MONSTER!
95 Tauren Shaman
We are a low to medium population RP/PVP server, and we'd like you to visit, sure, but we also are wanting you to be a part of the community you are asking for help.

Your approach is strange, as there is a region that this thing you want spawns in, and you have told us you have figured out a way around being invited. This means the people you are insulting, some of which have cross-faction characters, know you are here, and where you will be. I can tell by your posts you didn't like the RP, so I guess you are wanting a taste of the PVP?

Could be a tough camp to say the least.
100 Night Elf Rogue
This is what you are doing to those rare pets: http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr02/2013/2/25/11/anigif_enhanced-buzz-8932-1361810349-3.gif

Just so we're clear on that.
100 Tauren Priest
Well ive been camping this loser for a whole week on 2 toons 16hours a day and only saw it once, thanks to cross realm server.
Now this server is the only one that I know that apparently is not affected by it, meaning you guys are not having other cross server people in the same zone. What I am asking for, is for someone to possibly invite me on the server, I'll camp it myself I just need an invite so i can camp it on venture co.

I would not mind paying gold once I get it but we can't trade gold, I have many experiences in the game, so maybe something can be arranged, thanks.

Heres your kitty, sir.
http://imgur.com/CSsCKxf
Heres your kitty, sir.

I <3 you.

(In the "totally-still-going-to-kill-you-if-necessary-as-part-of-the-Horde,-but-it'll-be-less-pleasing-now" way)

P.S. We're currently having fun with some of the uninvited guests in Felwood. Feel free to join!
80 Human Warlock
02/27/2013 05:05 PMPosted by Ismeralda
Why should i care? I was asking nicely, you guys are the selfish proud one, so be it.
Threatening to beat someone up, and telling us to not RP on an RP-PvP realm forum...

Yeah, that is clearly asking nicely. :)

Now, for your viewing pleasure...

http://i.imgur.com/Tq4P0vu.jpg

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO! YOU MONSTER!

Thanks for the new desktop wallpaper :)
1 Goblin Warlock
Ismeralda I think I love you.

Oh and to our pigheaded friend who thinks he can just waltz in and use veco for whatever he wants:

Piss off
100 Tauren Priest
Heres your kitty, sir.

I <3 you.

(In the "totally-still-going-to-kill-you-if-necessary-as-part-of-the-Horde,-but-it'll-be-less-pleasing-now" way)

P.S. We're currently having fun with some of the uninvited guests in Felwood. Feel free to join!

I refuse to play while theres still spriests around every. F'ing. Corner. I am done until the population dies down.
But I appreciate the comment on my wonderful art :)
100 Tauren Priest

Oh and to our pigheaded friend who thinks he can just waltz in and use veco for whatever he wants:

Piss off

Ive a strong feeling that you in fact are Renegade trying to save face.
90 Blood Elf Monk

Piss off

Ive a strong feeling that you in fact are Renegade trying to save face.

Only if he posts on a 2nd account. Only alt that gorblax has ever posted on is that same level 1 warlock on Eonar.
90 Troll Warlock
I killed Loque earlier as a present for a non-server horde hunter. Given we've got non-server alliance after him as well.... I'm going to keep camping.
Edited by Velkorynne on 2/27/2013 10:37 PM PST
90 Human Death Knight
Friend, you managed to insult someone within your first two posts, if you are really looking for help you would think you would be asking with a bit of gratitude. And probably not insulting the way some of the people choose to post.

Anyways, I think the general gist of the statements you have been given is that you can pay 25 dollars and come here. Or well, kindly gtfo and make haste doing so.
100 Night Elf Rogue
02/27/2013 10:20 PMPosted by Velkorynne
I killed Loque earlier as a present for a non-server horde hunter. Given we've got non-server alliance after him as well.... I'm going to keep camping.
Fun note: There's suddenly a level 58 Alliance DK named Loquenarak. Sitting out in Sholozar. Apparently spamming invites/tells to random 90s to try and get a CRZ invite.

The plot, does it thicken?
90 Troll Warlock
Fun note: There's suddenly a level 58 Alliance DK named Loquenarak. Sitting out in Sholozar. Apparently spamming invites/tells to random 90s to try and get a CRZ invite.

The plot, does it thicken?

I did not see him - I was just out there checking Loque spawns. Time to log my hunter. It's non-server Alliance season. Oh, heck. It's Alliance season. :P

Edit: I've got nothing. No Alliance, no Loque. I think the beast is ugly, but it has been suggested to me that I tame the thing just to kill non-server players with it. I liked that.

Second edit: Killed the player twice. Then he stopped coming to play with me. :(
Edited by Velkorynne on 2/27/2013 11:45 PM PST
100 Night Elf Rogue
Best chat log ever.

00:58 [<Censored Since It Is Not Me>]: hi that is myn friend. He doesnt plan to harm you
00:58 <Hey! It's me!>[Zunaria]: It is okay. We plan to harm you.

Edit: To put this into context, other half and me are currently camping the ones making DK alts to get the Minfernals. :) One of them apparently killed a Minfernal. >.>
Edited by Ismeralda on 2/27/2013 11:06 PM PST
80 Human Warlock
Yeh he tried to invite me when I was on my 90 - I was happy to decline. Having already read the forum here, his character name immediately put me off as well as it being a 58 deathknight .....
100 Night Elf Rogue
It looks like it's going to be something common on VeCo for a bit, sadly. With a post on WoWHead, and apparently one on MMO Champion that I didn't know of, telling people to make DK alts here to get pets and such...

Yeah. We're going to be dealing with this for a while. Best get the pitch forks ready. :)
90 Orc Warrior
Who the hell is telling everybody to come here and not go someplace else like ravenholdt too?

KILL THE HERETIC
90 Troll Warlock
Just tamed Loque myself on my hunter, just to use him to kill off-server campers. I was using Skoll earlier, but it just doesn't have quite the right feel to it.
80 Human Warlock
02/28/2013 12:56 AMPosted by Velkorynne
Just tamed Loque myself on my hunter, just to use him to kill off-server campers. I was using Skoll earlier, but it just doesn't have quite the right feel to it.

Nicely done :)
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]