[A] LF help to get Loque'Narak

(Locked)

90 Human Warrior
02/28/2013 11:42 PMPosted by Wilberfoerce
And I'm eating some great cereal with wild berries while farming gold and doing another achieve all this while listening to some good music sitting on my 17k achievements, I am very good as well.

*clap* Did you ever actually get the tame?

I didn't need to tame anything just kill it, but look my recent achievements, I am sure it speaks for itself.
85 Worgen Rogue
02/28/2013 11:48 PMPosted by Renegade
Still not sure why I should be so angry, please remind me?

Your gears have been grinding to the point of where they broke apart on a molecular level and ionized into plasma state.

It's complicated.
95 Night Elf Rogue
Well, on the plus side, looks like Renegade made a post on WoWHead. He got the kill (Yes, the kill. He needed the meta achievement for rares in Northrend, apparently) on Ravenholdt, not Venture Co, from the looks of it. So I'll take that as a victory for us.

And in case you come here, Renegade, aiming to boast: The Venture Co is completely cut off from the natural CRZ... Ravenholdt doesn't CRZ with us. No clue where you got that from. :)
85 Worgen Rogue
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=32517#comments:id=1819433

Renegade14
After camping this annoying rare 16hours a day on 2 toons and find him only once being dead, I couldn't bare with it anymore. With all those kids who already have it camping it 24/7

As someone suggested, to have someone invite you from Venture Co, well since Venture Co is a very conservative RP server full of immature teens who will do everything to prevent you from getting it and since I also had no friends from there.

So what I did is I made 7 trials account and brought a level one to EACH of the main spawn location and for the 8th spot I leveled a dk to 58, just so I can get past the Lich King tutorial and brought him in sholazar bassin too.

Now if you wanna do this, you will need 9 wow open. 1 for your main on which you need Loque'Narak on, you will need a legit account so you can invite yourself with realid because you can't do it on a trial account, either yours or a friend to bring you into venture co. Now if you try to invite yourself with a character that is not level 90, this will not bring you into their realm, you need a level 90 to be in the group too so that it works.

So the strategy is that once you have a toon to each spawn spot and Loque'Narak is up, invite yourself with the other Legit account from Venture Co, in my case, the level 58 DK and then invite a random 90 by doing /who 90. Doing this will zone you into the appropriate realm.

This works on Ravenholdt too, now what I actually did is I had all my level 1 toons on Ravenholdt except the DK who was on Venture Co, because again Venture Co being well Venture Co... Those kids were trying to prevent me from getting it and killing it because apparently camping a rare you already killed/have is fun?

So once I invited myself with my DK it still didn't work,because my level 1 were on Ravenholdt and my dk was on Venture Co
So I created another random dk very fast on Ravenholdt and invited a 90 and myself on my main as soon as possible and this worked. I thought that Venture Co and Ravenholdt where in the same CRZ but somehow that didn't work at that time.

I would recommend to do it on Venture Co because frankly, these teens deserve every crap to happen to them, doing this once all my level 8 toons where up and running took me a lucky 30mins to get this rare.

Happy easy Loque'Narak and to all of you who have it and camp it, screw yourself.

Now that's cute. My heart is all a-flutter from all this flattery. So much thought and effort must have went into this, all just to mention our little realm.

Is this what having your child giving you a gift is like - this joy?
90 Troll Warlock
Thanks for confirming my tame and kills of Loque were of help, Zeg, Izy. I am pleased to be of service. ^^
Love killing those lvl 58 DKs too.
97 Draenei Shaman
I'm always glad of the help, Velkorynne. I love how he calls us immature teenagers, then tells everyone on wowhead to do it here, because of it.....

Because that's the intelligent, mature thing to do.

Most mature people would back off when they figured out they weren't welcome somewhere.

Oh, by the way, Renegade: Ismeralda needed the kill for Frostbitten, as well, so thank you for encouraging the camping of it.

EDIT: Oh, and rereading that post, because it's fun. He's actively encouraging people to spam all level 90s with party invites to get the CRZ to work. Isn't that just a lovely thing to look forward to? More jerks hitting the invite button off of a /who 90. Thankfully, /who 55-60 death knight lets me know my targets for the culling.
Edited by Wildsong on 3/1/2013 6:37 AM PST
80 Human Warlock
Lol I wish I was still in my teens :D

03/01/2013 04:08 AMPosted by Velkorynne
Love killing those lvl 58 DKs too.

Managed to get another minfernal capture in Felwood earlier on and also nailed a couple of 58 deathknights there too. I'll definitely be going back there again.
95 Night Elf Rogue
Looks like the post is no longer on WoWHead, so thanks to Zegram, we can see it. Forever. :)
85 Human Mage
03/01/2013 08:54 AMPosted by Ismeralda
Looks like the post is no longer on WoWHead, so thanks to Zegram, we can see it. Forever. :)

Well, someone else posted that they'll happily invite people over to camp here.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=32517#comments:40

Cheers.
95 Night Elf Rogue
If it's the post I am thinking it is, was posted before we got this wave of extremely rude people. :) For whatever reason, the link isn't going straight to the comment, but I know which one you are talking about I believe.
85 Human Mage
The comment was on 2012/11/20.

Cheers.
90 Night Elf Druid
Foolish warrior, even as someone who is generally neutral to this kind of "poaching," as it were, you are exactly the kind of person that people would never want to help and there are many of us who would be absolutely pleased to see you miserable.

I would like to request that our own community remember that there are still a few people on this server legitimately looking for these rares (admittedly not very many as I seem to always see them up) but let's not take this too far overboard.
95 Night Elf Rogue
03/01/2013 03:48 PMPosted by Oshio
I would like to request that our own community remember that there are still a few people on this server legitimately looking for these rares
And I have every intention of helping them out. Even going to try and extend a helping hand to the Horde Hunters I know looking for them. :)
85 Worgen Rogue
03/01/2013 08:54 AMPosted by Ismeralda

And now I shall save it as a .text file, print it, and frame it up. Forever.
90 Night Elf Druid
03/01/2013 05:21 PMPosted by Ismeralda
I would like to request that our own community remember that there are still a few people on this server legitimately looking for these rares
And I have every intention of helping them out. Even going to try and extend a helping hand to the Horde Hunters I know looking for them. :)

You're awesome. :D
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]