Hello

9 Pandaren Shaman
Hello Aggramar. I am hunting for a realm to potentially make a fresh start on, and I happened upon this one.

I am looking for a low pop realm with a friendly atmosphere. My current realm is very low pop/ low progression but the animosity is a bit overwhelming. I have been on my wonderful raid team for two years with maybe 5 days off (not including holiday breaks) and have no interest in continuing to raid competitively. I would however be interested in what the pugging scene is like or if it exists at all. Another question would be how well received was the mentor program on this server? My current server was also enlisted in it, but despite countless tries from some very well meaning people, it wasn't the success I had hoped.

Any thoughts and opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Move along.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Welcome, thank you for an interest in our realm, this is a wonderful place where people are incredibly helpful and nice. If you enjoy pugging, an active trade and rbgs galore look no further. This is the place for you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Honestly, just don't even bother with this server as if the people above me haven't made it clear enough.

There is barely any PUGging on this realm and what there is is absolutely terrible.
There are only a couple decent PvP players & they think they're more amazing than they truly are.
The actual raiding scene is compromised basically of 3 or 4 guilds and & they think they're more amazing than they truly are.

There are no friendly people here, it's a cesspool of bad and I'm truly not saying that to be funny.

If 4chan had a WoW server - this would be /b/
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I thought we were pretty amazing also Knails. /ToughLove
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I'm being relatively honest, I guess.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I think my post was aimed at anyone and nearly everyone not one person in particular.

When I mentioned raiding guilds anyone who knows the top guilds on the server knows that was aimed at them as well - including myself.

Believe me, I'm including myself in my own post.
Reply Quote
Don't play here pears might give you feline aids js
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Err... /b/ is actually interesting. It makes me cringe, laugh and who knows what else.
Aggy is more like the /sci/. It is the same people posting who think their intelligent but type derpy stuff cause who the hell goes to 4fchan to discuss science and math?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

Err... /b/ is actually interesting. It makes me cringe, laugh and who knows what else.
Aggy is more like the /sci/. It is the same people posting who think their intelligent but type derpy stuff cause who the hell goes to 4fchan to discuss science and math?

Good point.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
03/04/2013 11:57 AMPosted by Pears
what a disgusting face for an undead wtf is wrong w/ you

Everything.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
"Aggramar: The /b/ of WoW Servers"

I kinda like that.

I decree, on this glorious Monday the 4th of March in the 2013th Year of Our Lord (The Great and Powerful Flying Spaghetti Monster, R'Amen), that shall be our official slogan.

Skymir! Requinix! Get that on the cover of all of our brochures! Make sure we get a picture of Pears on the cover, too. He's photogenic. Or something.

Mayor Mayo
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
All praise his noodlyness, may his sauce rain down upon the chosen. RAmen.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]