Celebrity Birthday Party -- Who?

90 Night Elf Druid
If you could have one celebrity come to your birthday party, who would it be? Tell who and then explain why.

Mine: Zak Bagans from Ghost Adventures <3
Why:
1) He's hot
2) He's funny
3) He's built well... ;3
4) He's got a certain nerdiness about him that helps his personality big time! He's very attractive ;D

Begin!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Welcome to the World's End Tavern forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss role-playing with your fellow World of Warcraft players.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Wrong forum, bro.

But Ghost Adventures is hilarious. I like making a drinking game out of early episodes: Take a drink whenever someone says "Dude."
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Sorry it's the wrong forum :) My daughter was bored so I let her make a post as long as it was appropriate... She wouldn't have known, I'll be more specific in my directions next time; or don't let her post at all :P And they still say "Dude" a lot... Another fun idea for that would be every time Aaron makes his *0* face! :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
If I could have one celebrity come to my birthday party, I'd choose J.K. Rowling. I would have many very geeky questions to ask her.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The only one I can think of is Felicia Day, but I already got to see her on my birthday at the last BlizzCon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]