LF new guild.

90 Human Warlock
03/02/2013 03:30 AMPosted by Konomichi
Alliance Bonechewer... Oh how far you have fallen...

You're talking about Zcreed here. He'll probably gquit when no one else is online in Reckoning because he's too big of a tool to tell them he's leaving. He's done it in his previous guilds.

It's hard to fall when you're laying down in the mud.

Please enlighten me which guild I did that too, since you are apparently an expert on everything I've ever done on wow. Hey, while you are at it, go ahead and share those fairy tales you apparently heard from people in Driven who never raided with Driven.

Hygeia really needs to shorten your leash, you are a very bad puppy. Stop giving Stoic a bad name.

P.S. Still looking for a guild! <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m51m1zMMMc1qciaow.gif
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
03/02/2013 07:23 AMPosted by Zcreed
Stop giving Stoic a bad name.

as if it can get any worse
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I like cheese

btw I bought a few ally guild in cata kinda sad. spent 35k and so forth on them. kinda sad to see there a dying breed the most i paid for one was 150k because I got tired of them.
Edited by Poem on 3/2/2013 2:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
03/02/2013 07:23 AMPosted by Zcreed

You're talking about Zcreed here. He'll probably gquit when no one else is online in Reckoning because he's too big of a tool to tell them he's leaving. He's done it in his previous guilds.

It's hard to fall when you're laying down in the mud.

Please enlighten me which guild I did that too, since you are apparently an expert on everything I've ever done on wow.

Death Dealers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
03/02/2013 02:33 PMPosted by Konomichi
Death Dealers.

Guess you are one of those people who just goes "lolpeace bads going to better guild" and /gquits.

I only did that because I like the people in that guild, but they weren't progressing at a pace I wanted. Same with Reckoning, but I have told the raid leader that I've been thinking about transferring if they can't step up progression. So I figured instead of making a big deal about me leaving, I'd do it with causing as little problems as possible.

Just to kinda ramble on about nothing important to this petty fight, I live for the feeling of being one of the first people on the realm to see and kill a boss. Hardcore raiding is what I really truly want from wow, and if I feel the guild I'm in isn't progressing hard enough, I'll find a new guild who will. But this doesn't mean I'm a heartless !@#$%^- who would leave a good guild in the drop of a hat, I get attached to my guilds and its hard to leave them even if I'm not happy with progression.
Edited by Zcreed on 3/2/2013 3:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
03/02/2013 03:06 PMPosted by Zcreed
Death Dealers.

Guess you are one of those people who just goes "lolpeace bads going to better guild" and /gquits.

Considering that I've been in the same guild since TBC, no, I'm not.

I only did that because I like the people in that guild, but they weren't progressing at a pace I wanted.

Funny way to show your guild that you like them. Gquit when no one is on and don't bother to tell them why.

Same with Reckoning, but I have told the raid leader that I've been thinking about transferring if they can't step up progression. So I figured instead of making a big deal about me leaving, I'd do it with causing as little problems as possible.

So posting on the Bonechewer forums and calling them bad in your original post is how you define this? I can't tell if you're stupid or being a hypocrite here.

Just to kinda ramble on about nothing important to this petty fight, I live for the feeling of being one of the first people on the realm to see and kill a boss. Hardcore raiding is what I really truly want from wow, and if I feel the guild I'm in isn't progressing hard enough, I'll find a new guild who will.

You've never been server first at anything. Wait, you said "One of the first." I guess that can be interpreted many ways.

But this doesn't mean I'm a heartless !@#$%^- who would leave a good guild in the drop of a hat, I get attached to my guilds and its hard to leave them even if I'm not happy with progression.

Right, the OP clearly shows how much you care about your current guild.

You told me over a month ago that you were going Horde. I'm still waiting to see it. Keep editing your posts so you look like less of a hypocrite. You say you have friends on this server, I don't believe it. Switch to Horde, transfer off of the server, do what you want. No one will care and no one will miss you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
03/02/2013 11:02 PMPosted by Konomichi
No one will care and no one will miss you.

Lol you act like I murdered your whole family and made you watch. Why are you so full of this teenage angst?

I don't even understand how this thread has anything to do with you, you took Farbod's post completely out of context because you are so desperate to start a fight, now you won't go away. Please, unless Stoic is actually going to be serious with their progression and needs a warlock, get out of my thread. kkthx.

Oh wait, I would never join a guild run by Hygeia or with you as an officer. No wonder you guys are miles behind RDS in progression.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1kootsYno1qfnp35o1_400.gif
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
03/02/2013 06:18 AMPosted by Lobster
Konomichi so catty! Meow hiss!

But he's a dog.

03/02/2013 07:17 AMPosted by Farbod
Even if you dont play alliance, a semblance of faction balance is a good thing.

Blizzard doesn't care about balance! :p
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Whether I find a guild or not, I'm most likely going to be transferring next weekend after my last heroic FL run. So I'll probably sit in Frostwolf Banditos until I find a guild who I can raid with (love them, but they aren't recruiting :( )

LF Guild to adopt me for full time raider <3
Edited by Zcreed on 3/3/2013 1:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Whether I find a guild or not, I'm most likely going to be transferring next weekend after my last heroic FL run. So I'll probably sit in Frostwolf Banditos until I find a guild who I can raid with (love them, but they aren't recruiting :( )

LF Guild to adopt me for full time raider <3

I know a few people over in that guild that just transferred horde recently that were planning on starting a raid group or something apparently if you can find them, Shadowlyth is one of them, just say I told you that he wanted to start a raiding group and see how it's going. I dunno, I can't promise much though.

Good point. Maybe he's more chihuahua than cat... Yap yap whine whine!

Don't forget about their bug eyes!
Edited by Jesterjoe on 3/3/2013 9:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hey zcreed now that im ally and not ganking you anymore (cryotic / scavanger) you are welcome to join us :D our raiding is like deffinitly sub par but our guild is fun as !@#$% and we have a good group of guys and girls who love to pvp. More casual raiders but we clear things in a timely matter and dont get too serious with it. You kno where to find meh brodie.
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Priest
This game is hard.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Shutup Dom. <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
No one will care and no one will miss you.

Oh wait, I would never join a guild run by Hygeia or with you as an officer. No wonder you guys are miles behind RDS in progression.

When did this become about me? The only thing I ever did to you was say no to you when you begged me to invite you to our 10 man Firelands mount runs we did as a guild late in Cataclysm, from on top the house next to the SW trade bank.

I find it ironic that you sit here advertising yourself looking for a "serious" raiding guild pushing for heroics in 5.2 and yet you've spent the better half of the last 5 months burning every bridge with Driven, Reckoning and now us. Wasn't there a thread at the start of MoP where basically the entirety of RDS called you out and made fun of you? Technically, that's 4. Do I even need to point out the irony that you're in Frostwolf Banditos, essentially the Mortis of Horde? And yet you mock our progression?

The guild being "run" by me (loosely, at that) and Kono being an officer has very little to do with our progression (or lack thereof).

Enjoy whatever guild you end up being in for however long but don't kid yourself and think you're somehow more deserving of it when you come off as childish and transparent as you do in this and other threads.
Edited by Hygeia on 3/6/2013 10:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
03/06/2013 10:37 PMPosted by Hygeia
you've spent the better half of the last 5 months burning every bridge with Driven, Reckoning and now us. Wasn't there a thread at the start of MoP where basically the entirety of RDS called you out and made fun of you? Technically, that's 4. Do I even need to point out the irony that you're in Frostwolf Banditos, essentially the Mortis of Horde? And yet you mock our progression?

I have never said anything negative about Driven beyond the fact they randomly transferred without telling the other half of the raid they were thinking about it, and they have mostly all quit from what Rysug told me a while back. Also, do not even try to compare yourself or Reckoning to Driven. Driven cleared MSV a month before you even killed Stone Guards, and had they not transferred they would be months ahead of you on every single kill.

As I told Slashroar in beginning of this thread, I do not raid 25m. But have fun killing bosses with 1 billion+ health.

As far as FWB goes, they got 1/16H by the end of 5.1 and could've easily gotten Feng and Gara'jal in another day or two worth of work. So I don't know why you think you are so much better than them when they were only a week behind you in progression.

The guild being "run" by me (loosely, at that) and Kono being an officer has very little to do with our progression (or lack thereof).
Please go ahead and complain that being a 25m guild is so difficult. You are the one who chooses to stay Alliance and on Bonechewer, so if you ever try to complain about your progression there is only one person you can truly blame.
Edited by Zcreed on 3/7/2013 2:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
You're grasping at straws because you know that nobody on Bonechewer respects you or takes you seriously anymore. I never compared our progression to any other guild, you're the one that keeps bringing it up.

Also, the comparison of Frostwolf Banditos to Mortis was to point out the irony that you're looking for some sort of "well progressed guild" and you joined a 1/16h guild formed mostly of people who world pvp and gank, aren't very well progressed at all and don't really seem to take raiding seriously. I did not say that they were bad nor did I even compare them to us, you did all that in your head.

Your last two sentences just go to show how self-centered and narcissistic you really are. I could go on for pages and pages about the challenges 25m raids face, particularly ones who aren't meaningfully progressed, but that's not what this thread is about. It's about you, like everything else in this thread. I'm not looking for anyone to blame, I know our situation and we work within the confines of that situation. You have 0 experience leading a 25m raid guild, 0 experience managing a 25m raid guild, 0 experience raiding as one so don't patronize us.

After playing this game for 8 and a half years the game becomes more than just killing as many heroic bosses as you can. If I wanted to be in a more progressed guild and was willing to just completely ditch everything I've (and others) built over the last 8 years and everyone I've played with, I would have left years ago. We vetted server transferring to a higher population realm to have a larger pool of applicants to select from, but we would have lost half the guild in the process no matter where or how we went. Collectively we weren't willing to completely rebuild and lose that, so here we are, biding our time until either Blizzard gets their sh_t together and gives more than just loot incentives for 25m or we're not longer able to field a 25m raid at all.

Regardless of what our position is, this thread has always been about how you clearly value personal gain more than the collective and it's all about you, you, you.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
03/07/2013 03:19 PMPosted by Hygeia
You're grasping at straws because you know that nobody on Bonechewer respects you or takes you seriously anymore.

Anymore?

Who ever took him seriously?

Driven cleared MSV a month before you even killed Stone Guards, and had they not transferred they would be months ahead of you on every single kill.

No. Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's just not true. There's multiple sites that keeps track of these things, and you're either too ignorant to look at them or just like to pretend that they were better than they actually were because you were part of their raiding group in 5.0. WoW Progress has Stoic's kill of Will of the Emperor as 5th (Alliance first), and Driven at 8th.

We're all waiting for you to transfer Horde. I wish you weren't just all talk and lies and would actually do what you say you're going to do for a change.

Transfer Horde Zcreed, stop being a !@#$%.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]