LF new guild.

90 Orc Warlock
Did someone say cats?

http://i.imgur.com/keSMZZS.gif
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thank you alliance for being so dead that I was able to solo a bunch of those elite Zandalari Warbringers as ret with zero fear of ganking. I had more trouble taking spawns from other horde players. :P

And special thanks to the horde I randomly picked up along the way; enjoy your mounts!

Tell me your secrets to soloing them. Unless it involves a lot of kiting, coz that bores me too much. And even if I found you I'd probably of left you alone...

even though I want those darn mounts.

also for Zcreed.

We're still looking, and we'd love a Warlock, a Shadow Priest and a Pally Heals. Our goal is to focus on HoF and Terrace, and move on to ToT as soon as possible. We're experienced raiders, but have had problems with recruits/people transferring off server/quitting the game, and we've been stuck in MSV FOREVER gearing people up to take the next step, only to have them leave. Our core is ready to move on, and so we are recruiting to support that goal.

Please have the gear and experience to support these goals. We look forward to raiding withyou.

If there is any interest, please contact Myself, Theorii, Zooce, Vind, Autoriot or Ameri. Thanks much!

From the Shinra recruiting thread.
Edited by Jesterjoe on 3/8/2013 6:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
From the Shinra recruiting thread.

The whole being stuck in MSV part turned me off of that guild. Not saying they are bad or anything, but it means they don't have plans for ToT next week, or the week after. =/
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
03/07/2013 04:06 PMPosted by Konomichi
Transfer Horde Zcreed, stop being a !@#$%.

ef that.. can't he get his own faction so we can ALL kill him?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
03/08/2013 11:57 AMPosted by Zcreed
/stoicmentality

we use "#" for those things now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
03/09/2013 12:03 AMPosted by Mitnal
/stoicmentality

we use "#" for those things now.

#hashtaggingoutsideoftwitter?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
03/08/2013 11:59 PMPosted by Mitnal
Transfer Horde Zcreed, stop being a !@#$%.

ef that.. can't he get his own faction so we can ALL kill him?

http://i.imgur.com/nxunhoA.gif
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Has the cat gif thread officially migrated? I hope this trends sticks.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8h9f0iLsH1qh8mteo1_250.gif
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Can i say ouch first from hygeia comparing us to FWB on horde. That's messed up man. Here to think me and you (facejob) on horde had a good little relationship goin there with. Well i say GOOD DAY SIR!
Edited by Nappyboy on 3/9/2013 7:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
I'm on the right faction! I can finally breath without that Stoic trash clogging my air!... Oh wait, I'm dead =/

Y/N on the slightly less gay name? Some random Tauren Dk has Creedy :'(
Edited by Creedyz on 3/9/2013 10:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Tell me your secrets to soloing them. Unless it involves a lot of kiting, coz that bores me too much. And even if I found you I'd probably of left you alone...

even though I want those darn mounts.

Yeeah it's all kiting and quick dives into melee range lol. And Wrath spam. I love kiting so these rarespawns are a lot of fun for me but I can see how it could be boring for others.

I tried solo'ing one shortly after this actually. Got it to like, ~70% before I had assistance I never thought would happen, in which I have much gratitude for :o

Y/N on the slightly less gay name? Some random Tauren Dk has Creedy :'(

Should of stuck with your old name imo.
Edited by Jesterjoe on 3/9/2013 10:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest

Shoulda ditched the scott stapp love obsession IMO.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
03/09/2013 11:13 PMPosted by Mitnal

Shoulda ditched the scott stapp love obsession IMO.

Who? I'm assuming its the lead singer of Creed lol, grats on researching him :P

BTW I totally went undead for you <3
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest

we all know you are a blood elf at heart. I mean, you just want to /lick grommash all day.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock

we all know you are a blood elf at heart. I mean, you just want to /lick grommash all day.

I thought about female BE with Gokk'lok's Shell in front of him. But I figured that was crossing the line.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
kono & crew hit me up for realid and i can give you info on whereabouts of zcreed if i am ever online..
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
kono & crew hit me up for realid and i can give you info on whereabouts of zcreed if i am ever online..

Ouch.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]