LF new guild.

90 Human Paladin
Considering how Kono tried to deny it, instead of saying he was trolling, I believe you just backed up my claim of him asking. But go ahead and try to call it trolling now.

Besides, wasn't Kono the one who said Stoic doesn't recruit trolls? But he's trolling... so doesn't that mean Stoic is just one big hypocrite factory? KK, good to know Stoic is completely !@# backwards on everything they do and say.

That's not nearly as hypocritical as to what my old guild did that left me guildless now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
He probably forgot, that happens.

I tell him to stop trolling in trade all the time when he starts acting retaded.

Keep fishing, though.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I honestly don't remember trolling this !@#$. I do remember some guy asking to use every rogue in Stoic's accounts to get gladiator because he admitted that it wouldn't be possible without the legendary daggers. Neither I nor Amaroq wanted our accounts compromised... maybe that's what you're remembering?

I never asked to buy gladiator. During 4.3 I was playing League of Legends for PvP, you can ask any of my guildies or just log onto LoL and check my games played.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
TSP
Considering how Kono tried to deny it, instead of saying he was trolling, I believe you just backed up my claim of him asking. But go ahead and try to call it trolling now.

Besides, wasn't Kono the one who said Stoic doesn't recruit trolls? But he's trolling... so doesn't that mean Stoic is just one big hypocrite factory? KK, good to know Stoic is completely !@# backwards on everything they do and say.

if you say you were trolling, you weren't trolling. if you say you are trolling, you aren't trolling. it's the ones that don't say anything about it you need to worry about
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
League of Legends for PvP

Good God why.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I feel like this gif sums up this thread

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lM-1EFJEXMo/UR1uJR2YNYI/AAAAAAAAGuo/COqapHo_4KA/s250/148.gif
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
You clearly don't understand trolling.

I thought I covered this in the first like 10 threads that all got deleted.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
if you say you were trolling, you weren't trolling. if you say you are trolling, you aren't trolling. it's the ones that don't say anything about it you need to worry about

reported for trolling - quit trying to derail this thread slash!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock

That kid is the only rogue worse than Kono... I don't remember the person's name, but either way Hygeia basically just confirmed Kono did ask how much it would cost to get carried to glad.

LOL, you are that convinced Kono is an awfull player eh? Clearly you have never done any PVP with him.

I assure you, he is better than most even if he spends most of his time in raid.

Considering the second day I was horde he had to have a frost dk and mage with him to kill me, yes he is bad. He purposely dragged "good" Stoic players out to Isle of Thunder to gank me because he knew, even as a rogue, he couldn't do it himself.

But it's ok, I have a magical army of 16 shamans and 5 dks than roam with me and we killed him when he was killing the Warbringer in Kun-lai. He got pretty damn upset from that lmao.

P.S. Mit, y u no whisper me back? I just wanna b fraaaaans :(
Edited by Creedyz on 3/15/2013 9:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1kootsYno1qfnp35o1_400.gif
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I feel like this gif sums up this thread

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lM-1EFJEXMo/UR1uJR2YNYI/AAAAAAAAGuo/COqapHo_4KA/s250/148.gif
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Mit, y u no whisper me back? I just wanna b fraaaaans :(

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/files/2010/11/fran-drescher.jpg

*poof* you are a fran....

And you are supposed to have me on /ignore. did you forget you hate me or something?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
And you are supposed to have me on /ignore. did you forget you hate me or something?

Oh mitty, let's not remember the ugly past. Our tussles actually got threads deleted. Kono flopping around in one of my threads makes it one of the largest threads in this forum.

In all honesty, I cleared my cookies one day and suddenly you were unignored, and you haven't been an annoying prick since then so I haven't had a reason to put you back. My phone still has you on ignore if that counts though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am butthurt that my cat gif thread died out, but this stuff makes it to 8 pages.

WAY TO GO, GUYS!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Peach, I'm sorry...I tried my best.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
03/16/2013 11:11 AMPosted by Creedyz
Our tussles actually got threads deleted.

oddly enough.. most of the threads i participate in get deleted at one point or another. Guess I'm just doing it right.

and you haven't been hurting my feelings since then so I haven't had a reason to put you back.

fix'd

I am butthurt that my cat gif thread died out, but this stuff makes it to 8 pages.

I'll bringing it back!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Butthurt might be my favorite term ever
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
TSP

I'll bringing it back!!

you will bringing it back?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
HI PEACH
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]