Ask Dugathar ANYTHING Thread Thing, Yes Yes!

90 Orc Hunter
So...Dugathar stuck in weird Pandaria land, but is even weirder, yes yes. Looking around, but no can see people or things fight. But Dugathar can be fight against. It hurt, but no can see what is hurting Dugathar. And Dugathar no can escape strange land. Have tried lots. Have tried 'instyances', dying (it hurt...), hearthstone, portals...wait, no, not try portals because no portals can see.

So Dugathar need wait till mighty masters from beyond da fourth wall can put Dugathar back in normal world. In meantime, Dugathar thought Dugathar would be like other cool peoples, and make thread where peoples ask Dugathar questions, yes! It look like so much fun, Dugathar just have to try.

Dugathar not know much stuff, but Dugathar try answer all question as best Dugathar can! It give Dugathar something to think about instead of quiet, lonely Pandaria-land place with no one to talk to but can be hurt by peoples.

So...ask Dugathar!
Reply Quote
30 Human Warlock
Who're you?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
02/27/2013 09:10 PMPosted by Feltongue
Who're you?

Dugathar am Dugathar! Silly hat man. Dugathar used come to forum place a lot, but stop for while because Dugathar having lots of fun in Pandaria land.
Edited by Dugathar on 2/27/2013 9:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Can you tell me why orcs are so incredibly inferior to goblins?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
02/27/2013 09:30 PMPosted by Kulu
Can you tell me why orcs are so incredibly inferior to goblins?

In...fer...ior? Oh! Dugathar smart, Dugathar know this one! It because goblin peoples so tiny, they fit IN anything, yes yes! ...wait, no, no, dat not it. It have to be orcs...um...

It because orcs...smash stuff, yeah! Orcs get IN things better, cuz dey smash. So orcs am INferior to goblin peoples! Yes yes!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
How did you get stuck in this not-Pandaria?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I asked the other guy and now I'll ask you.

Can you spot me 50g?
Reply Quote
What's the first thing you're going to do when you get unstuck?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Something need doing?
Edited by Evelyne on 2/28/2013 6:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
02/28/2013 02:04 AMPosted by Aganaer
How did you get stuck in this not-Pandaria?

Dugathar no know! Was playing in fields at Sunnysing Ranch, then decide was tired and go home. Used hearthystone, and when end up at Shrine of Two Moonings, could not see anybody! Dugathar could not even use portals! It weird. Dugathar ask game mastery persons to move Dugathar to Orgrimmar, and then use portal to return to Pandarialand. Everything fine. BUT when Dugathar go to Shrine of Two Moonings, everything not fine!

Shrine no like Dugathar maybe?

I asked the other guy and now I'll ask you.

Can you spot me 50g?

Uh...yes! How much am 50? Wait, dat number higher than seven. Dugathar am can count to seven just fine, yes yes! But not able to count much higher, so you need hold Dugathar hand on dis one.

Do I have to get the Booterang to get you to get back to chopping trees?!

The Booterang. The best invention ever and it was ORCISH.

Dugathar used to chop trees in Trialy Valley place, but then got tired of being beat by Thaz'zril angrytime stick. One day, took stick from peoples who beat Dugathar and beat right back. Thaz'zril so mad, he kick Dugathar from Trialy Valley. Dugathar no chop wood anymore, because Dugathar home am in small shack place near river and no have work to do. But Dugathar keep self working, because Dugathar fight for Horde! Dugathar get job as Orgrimmar grunt, yes yes! So instead of chop trees, Dugathar chop...uh...crime? Yes! Dugathar chop crime in streets of Orgrimmar!

02/28/2013 04:43 AMPosted by Vandrysse
What's the first thing you're going to do when you get unstuck?

Dugathar want go back to farm. Cabbages not look so well last time Dugathar saw dem. Am hoping mean bunnies stay away from Dugathar farm, because Dugathar love cabbageses.

02/28/2013 06:30 AMPosted by Evelyne
Something need doing?

Yes! Dugathar need unstuck!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
what should I eat for lunch?
Reply Quote
60 Orc Shaman
Me not sure what to take on trip to Uldum. What you suggest me do?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Have you ever tried to lick your elbow?
Reply Quote
02/28/2013 11:03 AMPosted by Dugathar
Dugathar love cabbageses.

What is Dugathar's favorite food?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Do I look fat in this armor?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
02/28/2013 11:29 AMPosted by Khadriel
what should I eat for lunch?

Never go wrong with grill fish, no no! Fish am best food. Easy to catch, taste good, and fun cook! Dugathar like grill fishies! Is why lives next to river!

02/28/2013 12:38 PMPosted by Swobu
Me not sure what to take on trip to Uldum. What you suggest me do?

ULDUM! Dugathar like dat place! But it hot. Take lots of water, and when get hot and thirsty, pour water on face, yes yes! It am best way to use, because then you not hot for little while! Then, run to wherever smell more water from and hope you get dere before thirsties kill you.

02/28/2013 12:53 PMPosted by Topsail
Have you ever tried to lick your elbow?

No, but Dugathar try now. It hard...urgh...no can...reach...llllurrrgh....YAY! Dugathar do!

02/28/2013 12:58 PMPosted by Vandrysse
Dugathar love cabbageses.

What is Dugathar's favorite food?

Dugathar love cabbages, but am partial to fishies! Dey say fishies am brain foods, and Dugathar am smart peon because of fishies! So fishies make Dugathar number one on list! Especially like fishies from pond in Thunder Bluff - Dugathar calls them cow fishies. Dey taste like hamburgers, yes yes.

02/28/2013 01:20 PMPosted by Demichelis
Do I look fat in this armor?

Silly bear man, you looks fat in everything! But dat am okay, because Dugathar wishes was fat like panda peoples too. Because panda peoples am fun!
Reply Quote
53 Draenei Warrior
Dugathar get job as Orgrimmar grunt, yes yes! So instead of chop trees, Dugathar chop...uh...crime? Yes! Dugathar chop crime in streets of Orgrimmar!

((I just want to say that this is my favorite response out of this thread so far.))

Hello Dugathar! What place do you like most out in Pandaria?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Where did you study, dugathar?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I'm upset. I climbed over 100 stairs and waded through a lot of blood to end up in a hut with a sob story of yet another merchant who has lost their wares (seems to happen overwhelmingly in that land), and could I please help him recover them as he had nothing much to sell.

I checked. Elune there was hardly anything to buy.

So off I went and much hacking and slashing and not more than a bit of stunning later, I brought him his goods back.

I watched as he arrayed them around his hut. It was with anticipation that I asked to purchase something from him.. he would not offer me anything new to buy!

Why are the Pandarian so insular!?! <grinds teeth> I just know that pretty blood elf after me got something!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]