Thursday February, 28th 2013

100 Human Warrior
I wasn't planning on returning, but my son bought me a game card, so that I could come help him with Scholomance, so now I am here till April 28th. Still loving my Star Wars. It's fun playing a agent, the story line is refreshing.

So ummmm, how do you play this game again?

*leaves coffee*
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Well, this is awkward.
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
*sniffs* Ewwww, who let the coffee in the building?

Speaking of coffee in an oblique way, I'm amused by the various upcoming birthday promotions that I've been getting. One store sent me a birthday coupon worth $10. (It's a clothing store that pretty much has nothing under $30, and the coupon makes sure I can't use it on stuff on sale.) Another store sent me a coupon for 20% off. I wonder if I can combine that with the $7.45 reward from stuff bought around Christmas and not spend any of my own money. And, the oblique reference, I get my free Starbucks drink. Ah, hot chocolate. I'm the weirdo who hates coffee, but used to frequent Starbucks near daily.

I'll get my hot chocolate, probably with a dash of mint, just because. And probably use it to wash down the delicious chewy chocolate meringue cookie. Because what's a drink without a pastry?

*sets out the missing pastry collection*

In other news, no response yet, so I'm still green for the moment. My sub is up 11 March and I'm still trying to decide whether to spend the time to clear out the guild bank and such. There's really no point in spending an hour plus cleaning ... pixels. Unless it is helping me avoid cleaning my room. Or the shared microwave someone splattered food all over. (Not a me someone.)

And you play this game by typing /camp to get started.

amidoinitrite?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Blue.... I have taken a survey that I just made up numbers for. And well, you are not allowed to leave us. Sorry.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
02/28/2013 03:11 PMPosted by Prodon
Blue.... I have taken a survey that I just made up numbers for. And well, you are not allowed to leave us. Sorry.

This survey is legit.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
03/01/2013 07:31 AMPosted by Todar

This survey is legit.
The same goes for you too, Mister.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
03/01/2013 11:33 AMPosted by Prodon

This survey is legit.
The same goes for you too, Mister.

<.<
>.>

Look it's Blue!!!! *Flees*
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
Sooo .... my takeaway ... is I'm Too Legit to Quit, but the rogue keeps stealing it all.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
03/01/2013 12:50 PMPosted by Eilethalua
Sooo .... my takeaway ... is I'm Too Legit to Quit, but the rogue keeps stealing it all.
See... this is why I rarely trust rogues.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
03/01/2013 02:13 PMPosted by Prodon
See... this is why I rarely trust rogues.

I am totally trustworthy.....

Seriously.......

Truly I am. It's that Sin, that ruins it for the rest of us
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Damnit Sin! Quit ruining things for us.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
03/01/2013 07:20 PMPosted by Prodon
Damnit Sin! Quit ruining things for us.

I think we skerd her away
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Actually, I picked up Skyrim again after a month of being frustrated with a Dragonborn bug that I only just fixed yesterday. So, basically I just forgot that any thing else existed.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Also: I am the best ruiner of things. Just rewatched the LOTR movies and the entire time I was thinking, "God, there is so much guy-love in these books..." But while delicious to think about, at one point you have to realize that they're just friends. And that made me sad.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
The ruiner of ruiners.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]