Mind Blast Damage Increase

7 Troll Druid
does that buff still apply i'm kind of confused it's red and crossed out now does that mean they scratched that idea? cause like Shadow priest really needs a single target buff, and that seemed to help a lot when I tested it on the PTR.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
No, the buff was reverted. Mind Blast will remain unchanged from its current state in 5.2.
Reply Quote
7 Troll Druid
02/28/2013 07:31 AMPosted by Nixxe
No, the buff was reverted. Mind Blast will remain unchanged from its current state in 5.2.
Well that's quite lame I don't think the 5% buff to shadow form will change anything.. we will remain last on the meters in single target fights #woooooo.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
While it would have been nice, it was only like a 2% increase.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Priest
So if I understand correctly 5% its a bigger buff than MB 20%buff?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
It is, unless perhaps you're specced into DI.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
but... PI is too good now most of the time.

Word from Heroic 25man testing this last week is that we're in a good place in the rankings: keeping up with Aff Locks.
Reply Quote
Postdeleted
90 Blood Elf Priest
Woaden I hope the ToF and SW:I are the ones to go with. SW:I looks interesting and I was happy to use it ;(
Reply Quote
Postdeleted
90 Blood Elf Priest
I would like to see if mastery is going to play a bigger role this tier as apposed to crit
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]