Tranquility Rated BGs!

90 Night Elf Druid
Tranquility is now recruiting for a Rated BG team for the next season. We will be running them on Monday nights from 7-10 pm server time. Must have a good attitude and some experience with PVP. Must have some PVP gear, we will help to gear you up fast at the beginning of the patch. If you are interested please reply to this thread or contact me in game.
Edited by Nadafyka on 2/28/2013 10:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I would like to be a part of your guild for Rated BGs. I am a 496 lvl elemental shaman - full tyran. I have alts that can support my enchants and gems. Please look at my armry profile. I use a nostromo left hand key pad, foot pedal for jumping and casting and logitech gaming mouse. I would love to join your group for serious, but fun PVPing.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Tranquility is not recruiting per email from their GM Procne - remove the thread.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]