Cairne population?

90 Tauren Paladin
How is this server on the Horde side? My guild is considering transferring servers since we are having issues with recruitment & finding dungeon groups here on Staghelm. We are also considering starting an Alliance guild. How are things as far as 10m progression, A:H ratio, and Auction House prices?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
How is this server on the Horde side? My guild is considering transferring servers since we are having issues with recruitment & finding dungeon groups here on Staghelm. We are also considering starting an Alliance guild. How are things as far as 10m progression, A:H ratio, and Auction House prices?

Have a couple alts here, and it is where I began playing wow. Horde side is pretty rough. The death of Valorous' 25 man raiding was pretty much the last gasp for viable progression raiding Horde side. I haven't checked AH prices recently, but when I last checked there were somewhat inflated, which is to be expected on a somewhat low populated Horde side AH. I will note that Cairne's prices are not nearly as bloated as other servers of similar size, so if there is a plus to be found, this is part of it. A:H ratio is roughly 2 to 1. I will reserve comment on the goings on on Alliance side, as I know nothing about them. If real raiding is to be found there, it seems to be with MBOK.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Cairne is on life support and nearly dead. I highly recommend you do not transfer here.
Reply Quote
10m is kinda rough but the weekend Val group is fairly strong. They have have The People's Champion after all.

Biggest issue this last tier on almost all guild groups was hiccups with rosters. Every group I'm involved in had points where progression just stopped for a period as they juggled people around and geared up new toons. I think last tier just burned people out as the time commitment was just far higher due to the gating in addition to normal real life stuff.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]