PvE Realm Rank 37

90 Pandaren Shaman
HC
Good job to all the raiders this season for pushing Burning Legions Realm Rank from something abysmal to 37 as of today. Keep it up for next season, push harder, and show some server pride. So many great raiders are showing up and it's creating some fun and interesting competition.

Grats to all the guilds on their progress with the evident issues I know most of us have been having. It has been a nightmare of a tier and for some of us its finally over.

Keep it up!
Reply Quote
94 Troll Shaman
ya dog good job killing a boss
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
HC
03/01/2013 08:17 PMPosted by Slashtwo

Hey man, at least we don't get a vacation when we play. =]
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
HC
03/01/2013 09:40 PMPosted by Sensations

Hey man, at least we don't get a vacation when we play. =]

Yeah we do, remember all those weeks?

...Oh, I get it. ;)
Reply Quote
94 Troll Shaman
03/01/2013 10:46 PMPosted by Lillèth

1 more boss than you

just 1?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
sorry 16
Reply Quote
94 Troll Shaman
@lilleth
http://resource.mmgn.com/pwnage/user_16408_6LBELM7D.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
HC
Make this 19th now :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I love scripted boss fights.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
One day you'll be good enough at the game to do them. <3
Keep trying and you'll achieve enough skill!

Should have checked my WotLK raid achievements before you posted that. Had more than my fair share of PVE. It's a joke.
Reply Quote
Server first ToTGC Insanity | Lich King 25. I had enough of Scripted boss fights in Wrath, they're not really difficult, though you always have tardz to deal with in raids.

The fights themselves are simple and easy to understand, it's the raiders you have to deal with. So congratz on HC being the tard wranglers of Burning Legion, getting all the tardz in line and ready to raid.

Also bring my monk into a raid so I can get PvE trinkets for PvP; Since Blizzard wants PvE items in PvP again.
Edited by Flayz on 3/15/2013 10:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
HC
Server first ToTGC Insanity | Lich King 25. I had enough of Scripted boss fights in Wrath, they're not really difficult, though you always have tardz to deal with in raids.

The fights themselves are simple and easy to understand, it's the raiders you have to deal with. So congratz on HC being the tard wranglers of Burning Legion, getting all the tardz in line and ready to raid.

Also bring my monk into a raid so I can get PvE trinkets for PvP; Since Blizzard wants PvE items in PvP again.

:P We dunt need more monks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]