Question about the Beasts of Fable Quest

90 Pandaren Mage
I'm trying to get the Beast of Fable Quest because I really want the Red Panda pet and I've read that people have already had the quest and it's by defeating Aki the Battle Pet Master and I've defeated her and all of the Pandaren Spirits and I have dailies for all of them, but I haven't received the Beasts of Fable Quest, does anyone know if it comes out with the new patch or do I have a glitch? Please help I really want a Red Panda....because I'm The Red Panda lol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Its not available until next patch...

edit:
here is the link:
http://www.wowhead.com/news=210759/5-2-ptr-new-battle-pets
Edited by Kenpo on 2/22/2013 11:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
thank you!
Reply Quote
24 Worgen Hunter
I am still unsure how I get the quest. What are the things I must do to make the quest available? Thanks so much!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
The quest giver is at the shrine of your faction, right out front with a blue !.

With the dates on the thread you would have been okay to start a new one, but no worries and gl to you.
Reply Quote
24 Worgen Hunter
Thanks so much!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]