Old school represent

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Warrior
It's been a long time ysondre, a really really long time. Is there anyone on this server from the old days? Who is still alive or did this server up and die.

tizak reporting in.
1 Dwarf Priest
Eh, nobody knew me well but Megumi from Phoenix here. No idea what happened to the others Tizak.
100 Tauren Shaman
Phoenix was the Alliance guild that intentionally kept their progression more-or-less a secret, correct? I've been trying to remember the name of the other Alliance raiding guild during Burning Crusade that wasn't Tabula Rasa.
1 Dwarf Priest
You are right Haunted :) I'm glad we are remembered haha. Yes, we tried to keep it secret (don't remember exactly why though). I do remember getting whispers from another guild.. I can't recall the name of it, to try to figure out what boss we were on/percentage lol. We were catching up to TR fairly quickly, but fell apart in an extremely dramatic way. We were called out a lot on wanting to keep our progression secret... was it.. insurrection or something. Bah, I'll have to ask around.
100 Tauren Shaman
Descent! That's what it was called. I had entirely forgotten, and I had to rifle through the guild history of more than half of Phoenix's members on WarcraftRealms before I came across it and remembered. I don't recall much from them other than when their Enhancement Shaman, Dregon, turn around to come cheer at me (on the Isle of Quel'danas, no less) after I'd gotten out of Ghost Wolf and saw me wearing the T6 helm, indicating we'd downed Archimonde.

I definitely remember speculating with a few others in Rival that there was a secret Alliance guild once we started noticing players from Phoenix equipped with T6 and notable weapons in Shattrath.
1 Dwarf Priest
Yes!! Descent! How could I have forgotten! I just went through WarcraftRealms and holy crap so many memories came flooding back with some of those names. Illuvetar was the Descent member that would light up our whispers!! We were warned of spies.. I feel very silly now that I think about how it was all handled.

That is too funny! I had no idea we were ever a topic of discussion amongst other guilds! I just remember getting my pink hammer from Hyjal and feeling pretty special, haha.
90 Night Elf Warrior
Reporting for duty.
90 Pandaren Shaman
Wat. I've been here a while.
90 Night Elf Warrior
I remember. We got into TR within a few months of each other. I didn't stay, though. :O
90 Undead Warlock
DUX IS STILL HERE!
90 Blood Elf Priest
If you don't know or remember Sleepless or Twisted or Cobras... let alone Twisted cobras, then youre not really old school
90 Human Warlock
Tizak and Alk...!

<3
100 Human Paladin
Froshhhhh
90 Tauren Druid
I started out on Ysondre. I was in Sleepless for a very short time and then during BC me and a buddie formed Descent. Was good times indeed. I have thought about coming back to Ysondre ever since, how is this realm doing anyhow?
90 Human Warrior
Tizak and Moond were the biggest trade chat trolls in BC.
Edited by Dios on 3/20/2013 7:46 PM PDT
90 Human Warrior
If you don't know or remember Sleepless or Twisted or Cobras... let alone Twisted cobras, then youre not really old school
Most memorable old vanilla guilds were Offense on the ally side and The Final Order on the horde side.
90 Human Rogue
Masilmar, Orc hunter Nilbog Trolli
90 Night Elf Warrior
Mairwenz, lettin' the bodies hit the floor as a lock, I see. :O
90 Blood Elf Warrior
O.O alk! mair! holy cow. DIOS. I feel old now.
90 Blood Elf Warrior
My DK is still in NB. I miss cheese.... they had a lot of good people in that guild.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]