What would you rather see?

90 Dwarf Paladin
So I have recently taken up a hobby to attempt to make some paladin based videos for youtube, however what exactly should I do is the next question?

So who best to ask other than you guys, the paladin players who like to check out something outside of the game itself about paladins.

If you have any suggestions I would gladly accept them! My thought out ideas so far are..

1. Lore story telling bout paladin lore (this one seems kinda bland and boring though but never know, and could easily make a fun side video project)
2. Videos on how I think the new paladin changes would affect our class and how they feel compared to current etc. (though I am no extreme pro, and have nulled down to a average player)
3. Random videos mixed with pvp action, simple messing around etc.
4. Story videos, making up storylines for luls and such and so on.
5. some comedy vids.

though like said I am taking any and all suggestions and any supporting compliments are very welcome!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
1, 4, and 5.

We have too many of 2 and 3.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
1, 4, and 5.

We have too many of 2 and 3.

Well thank you for your input!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Have you seen Tales from the Past... I think it's the 3rd one that has the rogue turned pally fighting Arthas. I'm not saying something like that... but something like that lol.

Creative and engaging.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Have you seen Tales from the Past... I think it's the 3rd one that has the rogue turned pally fighting Arthas. I'm not saying something like that... but something like that lol.

Creative and engaging.

Yes I have seen that, though I found it a bit odd in some stages but I knew exactly what you meant and was going for that myself. Not like that but in some form of way a story that is engaging and interesting!

Something I can do as a hobby while I wait for my forge to be up and ready, I would go into writing stories myself but my true love is blacksmithing and so I plan to become a Blacksmith irl, pref a Master Bladesmith.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Seems like you got a start of something. Using your hobby, and your love for it, would be a good way to bring a character to life... eh, back story and whatnot, really. Plus, you'd know what you were talking about and could make your dude a master smith. Gives it that bit a realism.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
02/22/2013 11:05 PMPosted by Vlada
Seems like you got a start of something. Using your hobby, and your love for it, would be a good way to bring a character to life... eh, back story and whatnot, really. Plus, you'd know what you were talking about and could make your dude a master smith. Gives it that bit a realism.

Yeah it def would. Thanks for the help on this, and whenever I make a new vid I'll be posting a link to it on pally forums, as I do plan on keeping this paladin based!
Edited by Jakosta on 2/22/2013 11:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Good luck ;o
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
There was nothing about Oprah riding a sea unicorn while devouring an entire platter of double bacon cheeseburgers so what I want to see can't be covered.

To contribute however I have to agree with Vlada. Can't go wrong with lore, stories, and comedy.

No matter how often it's touched upon I just can't get enough of the lore behind paladins. It was mentioned to do maybe a story based on your own character. I'd watch the heck out of something like an origin story of a paladin.

Either way you go I look forward to the results with great relish. Best of luck to you!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
02/23/2013 12:50 AMPosted by Foibles
There was nothing about Oprah riding a sea unicorn while devouring an entire platter of double bacon cheeseburgers so what I want to see can't be covered.

Rofl, very amusing,.. I can see why.

To contribute however I have to agree with Vlada. Can't go wrong with lore, stories, and comedy.

No matter how often it's touched upon I just can't get enough of the lore behind paladins. It was mentioned to do maybe a story based on your own character. I'd watch the heck out of something like an origin story of a paladin.

Either way you go I look forward to the results with great relish. Best of luck to you!

Well thank you very much for your compliment and information on how you feel!

This is my channel atm,.. I have only 2 very short vids, one a demo for me to test a few things, the other a Intro that I may be using.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCePCQJq4ZLbFKWTpdvTKDuw?feature=mhee

Feel free to visit any time!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]